Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much money YouTube pays for views?

Discussion in 'Traffic & Monetization' started by Zeus, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Zeus

Zeus Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I love YouTube, I'm subscribed to various channels that fascinates me, from tech related to prank related type of YouTube channels.

I was wondering how much money YouTube pays for views these days? I see some big numbers of views to certain videos, those Youtubers earn quite a bit isn't?

2. Ares

Ares Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I've read they pay mininum $3 per 1000 views. For a 1,000,000 views you get $3,000, not bad right?

3. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm not to sure. Search on the internet how much Adsense pay per 1000 views. I believe it is 3$ per 1000 views. It also depends on who clicks on your adverts since you get paid for more people who click on advertising which you display.

4. Ralph Portuguez

Ralph Portuguez Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You need to reach 10k views so that the monetization will be inable and running smooth. My biggest regret for not using adsense on my first channel wayback 2013 . now im viewing my channel with 1million views and 100k subs and i cant reset my password anymore . Btw the youtube is now updated before you can set monetization you need to have 100subs & 10k views w/in 1month

5. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Real statistics from my Youtube channel for last 28 days, making money online niche.
    youtube earnings.jpg
    So as you can see I have 20,084 views and earnings total $10.35

Now if we calculate we found out that YouTube pays $1,94 per 1000 views.

6. Ralph Portuguez

Ralph Portuguez Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

Yes but the youtube community updated their method . you should get 10k views on your first youtube account to get monetize. Congrats for $10 Mr.B thats a big amout already for youtubers . More power to your youtube channel :D

Mr. B likes this.
  7. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Really came on this thread to get the real fact and figures because there are so much bogus stories online by some scammers trying to get cash off some naive fellow like me.Thanks admin for showing real time amount at least one can make an informed decision of having a Youtube channel.This is not easy but doable.Almost $2 per 1000 views to me is not too bad though it could have been better.

8. Awan Cheyanne

Awan Cheyanne Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I've always wondered about this. I read some reviews of people who create these channels and make a good living at them. I think one channel I was following was called Angry Grandpa. I was curious at how many views they had and how much they were making. It seemed like they had a good business going for them. The videos were funny and also sad at times to see how the grandfather acted. I also felt sorry for this guy because his kids were profiting on him and his bad acts.

9. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Youtube pays as per adsense rules. Youtube is a Google product, and your videos' genre decide what type of ads. that will earn there.

10. Tiger paws

Tiger paws Active Member

BMF Coins:
    looks like I'm not going to get anywhere on my AdSense then cause no one comes to
    visit my site NOR do I have any ads on them either cause I don't know how to get them
    there can someone show me how to do the ads on my blog?

11. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    First click on Account icon at the top right of YouTube and select Creator Studio

Then select Channel from the left menu and go to Status and features. There you will get option to Enable Monetization.

Rest You have to follow the rules to earn from youtube.

12. Micheal joe

Micheal joe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    THE BEST WAY to make single dollar to billions dollar is only one way that is through Youtube ,it is the best ways to make money online .My first recomendation is Youtube .
    ""According my own Country Asia,India the cost per view is 0.01$"which is very low and the CPC is very high for US countries .
    Today Youtube is largest video sharing site and i am also involved in it it is best .thanx.....like please

13. jerome bechayda

jerome bechayda Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    One to the online earner thats gives great income is sharing videos. If you have many ideas that you can use to earn is youtube. It would be better if the videos of your channel is the same concept like a chain. It attracks more views if it is interesting and useful. I think the US has the highest pay rate.

14. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Does YouTube partnership program - Adsense accept gaming channels ? I've always wondered this. I do not want to join a partnership network again if joining Adsense is possible

15. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Of course. Aren't you watching gamers on YOUTUBE?

16. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Time is changing, Adsense accepting Hindi blogs, and even regional videos, so there are positive views. 1 cent a view isn't bad, cheap advertising will pay only penny. and it is good to attract advertisers. Try to attract US viewers.

17. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I do its just mostly people are under a partnership network which is not Adsense but MCN ( Multi Channel Network ) . They get worse contracts, basically they are giving up on good revenue share for advantages like less copyright problems , free sponsorships, etc. Im glad some gamers are using Adsense though = ) Thanks .