Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

gammarays

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Creating a website doesn't cost that much these days than it used to before. I think the web hosting industry is getting bigger now so hosting companies are providing better rates to gain new customers and keep existing ones. Moreover you can get a bundled web hosting package that comes with freebies such as domain name, CDN and email. You should know that shared hosting is the cheapest while private servers are costlier. $30 and above can get you a good hosting plan.

oldbuddy

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
ohyesyoucan.club
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My suggestion would be to get your feet wet and gain enough education to help you decide. This can be done for free (including hosting your new site) at https://www.w3schools.com/spaces/

gammarays

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My suggestion would be to get your feet wet and gain enough education to help you decide. This can be done for free (including hosting your new site) at https://www.w3schools.com/spaces/
Yes getting real education about a particular venture is very important especially if you're getting it from an expert in that field. Experience will matter in blogging too because that's where you face reality. One would need to pass through the challenges encountered in blogging. With consistency, blogging can be profitable.

Dagov

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are an enormous measure of administrations out there intended to meet your requirements every other person that has answered to you has spoken 100% truth.

Domains are genuinely modest nowadays. concerning the genuine plan of your site in the event that you have no abilities expected to create your site as well as are on a limited spending plan, yes valid there are many administrations out there intended to meet your requirements.

then again on the off chance that you go out and enlist somebody it relies upon the individual. furthermore, can very generally take a gander at the fashioners notoriety and the long stretches of information and abilities it one necessities to take on your venture.

FarrisFahad

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It depends upon whether you need a website for personal or business purposes,
A business website can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Web design prices for business websites, for example, range from $2,000 to $75,000, while annual website maintenance can cost $400 to $60,000.
These prices, however, do depend on the size and features of your site. Depending on your website, you may pay less (or more) than these estimates. Prices for website builders vary, ranging from $0 to more than $500 per month with annual maintenance costs of $0 to $5400 per year. How much your business pays for a website builder (if you decide to use one) will depend on several factors, including your functionality needs.
I agree with her. The cost of creating custom websites is fairly high because it requires a lot of work. I think the better option for beginners is by buying a ready-made template or using a website builder service like Wix or Squarespace. Custom websites start from $250 if you hire a good agency that will build you a 5 pages website. Of course, the price can go higher as you request more features.

FetAnka

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on how much you are willing or able to do on your own.

Domain names are usually around $10 - $20/yr DNS, emails and other features often included.

Hosting $1 - $10/mo shared or a small VPS that handles a couple of dozens visitors per hour depending on how heavy it is to run. But let's assume a typical blog or forum.

Now to the costly part, for hosting you can get a managed package from maybe $20 and up, this basically only gives you a VPS with some basic software up and running, web server, a database, php and some other generic software, maybe a web interface where you can administer it all, and regular updates.

To actually have someone make the entire site for you from scratch, we're talking hundreds of dollars probably. This could be for a simple business website with a booking system perhaps. A developer will have a finished product and sell it with your text and branding. Assuming you go for a local cheap consultant.

You could of course hire some kid from collage or one of those cheap Indian web designers, but the result would be as expected. No offense to Indians or college kids. I'm just the type of person who prefers to do everythnig my self, that way I know I get things right.

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.