Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK How long do you think bitcoin will last?

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of people and renowned companies who have invested immensely and are backing the existence of the coin so I don't think it will lose value or fade away so easily
Yeah you are right, the rate at which private and business owners are investing in bitcoin today makes it one of the reliable investment a person van make ad others would see it.

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People has less fear on investing in Bitcoin unlike in others.. Bitcoin has already established a name and has a pretty good uses nowadays.
Yeah you are right , unlike other coin which are still upcoming people would doubt their stance but bitcoin here has already established a name in the heart of people.

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its no more news that bitcoin is a valuable cryptocurrency Everyone is willing to own ,bitcoin is not a yesterday's coin and I think its going to be widely used in future as a means of payment .
It's already seen as a means of payment in most online sites and so, it's gaining popularity by the day. I see the coin lasting for a very long time and I sincerely hope that cryptocurrency will be recognized as an offline payment method

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah bringing bitcoin down would be very hard because of its popularity and its being in existence for long and also its one of the most widely used cryptocurrency.
It's almost impossible to bring the coin down, this is because it has gained the support and backing from many companies and influential people that won't just sit and watch Bitcoin fade away

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People has less fear on investing in Bitcoin unlike in others.. Bitcoin has already established a name and has a pretty good uses nowadays.
You're right about that. The possibility of the coin vanishing anytime soon is quite low and that makes it a trust coin that most people would want to invest on comfortably for long term purposes

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right about that. The possibility of the coin vanishing anytime soon is quite low and that makes it a trust coin that most people would want to invest on comfortably for long term purposes

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ononivami1

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are lots of articles condemning bitcoin. Some would say it's the worst technology ever, critics said it would collapse in no time. Amidst all the criticism, bitcoin continue to grow exponentially.

Mariappa45

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are a lot of people and renowned companies who have invested immensely and are backing the existence of the coin so I don't think it will lose value or fade away so easily
Not at all at the meantime, because the support is massive. Cryptocurrency have come to stay, BTC isn't moving anywhere, it will be with us long time because it has enormous use cases.

Mikesax

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I belive that Bitcoin will last long so far that the coin still exist. Bitcoin has beenvthe leading coin since day one and I don't think may be any other coin can over take it now.

Dav1d

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just watch and see how it goes, anything could happen it might get too a point whereby the value of Bitcoin would be extremely high simply because it is very hard to come by. As for how long it would dominate the crypto market, one can't really tell

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's already seen as a means of payment in most online sites and so, it's gaining popularity by the day. I see the coin lasting for a very long time and I sincerely hope that cryptocurrency will be recognized as an offline payment method
Yeah , it is gaining popularity everyday on different platforms, doesn't looks like something ending very soon as more people are likely to invest in it .

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are lots of articles condemning bitcoin. Some would say it's the worst technology ever, critics said it would collapse in no time. Amidst all the criticism, bitcoin continue to grow exponentially.
It won't be so easy for the coin to lose value because of the people backing up the coin let alone allow the coin to fade away. Recently, the value of Bitcoin have been increasing real good

Skysaint

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at all at the meantime, because the support is massive. Cryptocurrency have come to stay, BTC isn't moving anywhere, it will be with us long time because it has enormous use cases.
I do agree with you on this, Bitcoin has really come to stay. All I wish for is that countries especially mine would recognize the need for it and lift the ban placed on the coin so that transactions will be alot more easier

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do agree with you on this, Bitcoin has really come to stay. All I wish for is that countries especially mine would recognize the need for it and lift the ban placed on the coin so that transactions will be alot more easier
I think that should be a gradual process like we are seeing bitcoin is about to recover fully to it all time high value and if such is achieve there's every possibility that more countries who will adopt it.

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Bitcoin is really here to stay. If only those those countries lift the ban placed on it and see advantage in that then they would start mining .

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those criticizing bitcoin font know that it isn't just any coin.it is not a yesterday's coin. It has been in existence for long and their criticism cant help but even make it grow .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those criticizing bitcoin font know that it isn't just any coin.it is not a yesterday's coin. It has been in existence for long and their criticism cant help but even make it grow .
Those who criticize it earlier I've invested much more than every other person now so criticism is a normal thing now in the cryptocurrency world

Ononivami1

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It won't be so easy for the coin to lose value because of the people backing up the coin let alone allow the coin to fade away. Recently, the value of Bitcoin have been increasing real good
The coin continue to grow stronger as the criticism increases. This is what is very important to take note of. Some critics have actually come to terms that the pioneer coin could not be eliminated.

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah
Those who criticize it earlier I've invested much more than every other person now so criticism is a normal thing now in the cryptocurrency world
Yeah , that's true some people that are criticizing are even investing into it or have invested into it in the past but it maybe what they heard from other people though or the media

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 25: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.