Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How fast is your website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by xXInfectedXx, Aug 8, 2017.

1. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Each website will have different website speeds. Test how fast your website is here. Please post a screenshot of your result below.

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Loading speed depends mainly on visitor location and server location. For example, our forum loading speed is good when tested with a server from Dalass. But if a visitor is from opposite part of the world the loading speed will be much greater. :Woot:

test website loading speed.jpg

3. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Well this isn't my website but holy this site is the fastest site with me here and It's true because pingdom says that it's faster than 97% of tested sites.
    شس.PNG

Thanks for sharing this tool with us.

4. varda42

varda42 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Summary
    Faster than 49 % of tested sites.

5. Financial Release

Financial Release Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Ok better than expected lol.
    [​IMG]

6. Ehsan

Ehsan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Since my blog site is hosted on Google's free hosting called Blogger, it's good enough, its not that fast but its doing good. The content on a website makes it load fast or slow. Also it depends which browser are you using and whether Java is turned off or turned on, also the flashplayer loading causes speedy operations sometimes.

7. bob4o

bob4o Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    mine is not that fast but I guess it depends on the location - from USA it loads twice faster
    Untitled.png