ASK How did you made your first dollar online?

maxtarek

BMF Tokens
7 years age I'm use a social media mig33 there some people develop tools for mig33 and earn dollars so I think way not earn in online and I know programming language Microsoft visual basic 6 then I'm try to develop some tools create success and sell my first tool 10$

overcast

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I think it has to be article writing gig. Then I got into my own niche sites and blogs. I also am doing the forum posting since then. Not much money made. I spent a lot during this phase. So now is the savings phase. So savings religiously right now. That being said, there are times when the earning was very low. So I decided to work on this a bit harder. And saving every penny of it. Also investing more time on passive stuff like affilaite links. Hopefully that works out. As of now it's not much earning for me though.

Po1son

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
The first earning site that I joined was Mylot and I earned my first dollar from there. I still remember how difficult it was to earn there as I was a newbie at that time and it is a bit slow to earn on there. However, I really like Mylot. I have learnt many things on there and also made many new friends. I then started to sell online on eBay after that and I was very successful over there.

YINKFAD

BMF Tokens
I have been trying to make money online as well but till now I have been able to get a dine online. Please I need someone to also put me through. Thanks

suresh

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I made a Dollar from PTR site and it was after 11 months got paid $1. Now I make real money by selling products and blogging that gives me good amount.

FreeIAm

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Curiosity beyond everything :D

I've earned my first dollar completing surveys and offers.

I was so happy when I've seen money sent to my PayPal account those days.
I was working for a client that hired me during the oDesk days that was years ago. I think it was 2012. Then I quit.

tiada

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I started to earn online last year, I checek my PayPal transaction details, the first payment was from Global Test Market Survey site, USD10, in September 2016.

ThulfWaatu

BMF Tokens
Started to look into online money making stuff in May this year. The first money I saw was £ 10 from a suvery site called Prolific.ac, and that was on 8th of May. Sad thing is, Prolific has remained the only survey site that actually works for me... Imagine how much easier it is for US citizens - you'd have to multiply what I got by 6 at least.

BMF Tokens
I earned my own first dollar through Mylot which is an interaction based site. It was then I discovered that Internet had such cool ways of earning money. It was mylot who helped me to widen my horizon of knowledge about making money online. I still remember the moment to I received my email for the first payout. I was on the seventh sky and since then there has been no looking back.

Mysticallady

Veteran Member
BMF Tokens
Curiosity beyond everything :D

I've earned my first dollar completing surveys and offers.

I was so happy when I've seen money sent to my PayPal account those days.
Woah such an ancient thread being revived back. Anyway, my first dollar was doing paid to download app kind of things. And from then on, i understand and learn more on how scam stuff appeared.

rubikz

BMF Tokens
My first dollar online was doing captcha on 2captcha. Very slow and tedious with low pay but I was desperate that time to earn online.

BMF Tokens
Actually I was at first seeing and telling Yale how stupid I was to make money from the internet but when I actually tried it was an unbelievable first dollar so I realized I had a hard road ahead but would bring me happiness