Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

SUPPORT How can someone withdraw money from beermoneyforum?

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@BMF can you please guide us?
Of course. Here are the easy steps to cashout your BMF points to USD.

bmf shop.png

cashout.png

buy.png

cash.png
cash bmf points to usd.png
SAVE.png

Now you need to wait. For Paypal send a Private message to @BMF! This is only manually sent upon request!

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

laurent269

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi am new here i just want to ask you gys if this forum its scam or not
please tell truth because i need to work on something for money

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Whiskey10

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I visited the shop but there is no option how to withdraw

I can only see there are different payment methods.

@BMF can you please guide us?
When you get money to PayPal or any other payment method. You now have real cash. You can easily cash out to your bank for real cash.

CrazySher

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get money to PayPal or any other payment method. You now have real cash. You can easily cash out to your bank for real cash.
It is very easy just go to the BMF shop and buy anything with your points, and then configure it with your payment adress, then Mr. BMF will sent your payment to your payment adress.

talkerbee

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_2020-12-30-08-57-56-34.png

Hello, BMF Admin! I purchased yesterday bitcoin worth 2$ and I don't remember that I input my btc address upon request a purchase. So, how it goes now? Can I still receive the btc? Pls. help...

CrazySher

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 156874
Hello, BMF Admin! I purchased yesterday bitcoin worth 2$ and I don't remember that I input my btc address upon request a purchase. So, how it goes now? Can I still receive the btc? Pls. help...
Hey, bro click your profile icon then click your username and go to your inventory section and configure your adress to your purchased btc.

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BMF do you have doge at the moment ? I am willing to give up $2 from $20 bmf points if can get $18 in doge. If possible that will really help me out and I can send doge address. if not possible then can you please send me bitcoin from coinbase if I share coibase email ? or from bmf shop if I put coinbase email instead of address will that work ?

JamesSemaj

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I withdraw with bitcoin, you have to input your correct BTC address otherwise you won't receive payment. Make sure you don't provide a wrong BTC address.

WABBTeam

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course. Here are the easy steps to cashout your BMF points to USD.

View attachment 150542

View attachment 150537
View attachment 150538
View attachment 150539 View attachment 150540 View attachment 150541

Now you need to wait. For Paypal send a Private message to @BMF! This is only manually sent upon request!
Can I cash out any time? I've been confused about that. Some parts of the forum seems to report that you can cash out any time. But I have also found articles say that payments are sent only on 25th of each month. Please, help.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can I cash out any time? I've been confused about that. Some parts of the forum seems to report that you can cash out any time. But I have also found articles say that payments are sent only on 25th of each month. Please, help.
Payments are sent until 25th dear.

ekliyan

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
makemoney.bebizboss.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payments are sent until 25th dear.
Need help to withdraw My BMF points to Paypal. @BMF can you help me? bcz unable to send pm at this movement?