Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

How can I start blogging without having to pay for hosting?

Sacredheart

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have really been trying for years to develop my skills in writting and getting a gig online has been tough. I have a freelance account but I always have no luck getting bids. Some who have more experience and awards gets the job. Frustrating as it is I need to continue. Since I discovered writing as a hobby. I just love doing it and don't want to stop. Ever. Also the reason I don't get hired probably is that I'm somewhat choosy with the content's I want to write.

So back to the question. How can I start blogging without having to pay for hosting?

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have two alternatives regarding free hosting for your blogging career, the best free hosting always go to Google blogger and WordPress. Start with either of the two till you can afford paid hosting.
That is awesome to know. Many people have been talking about Google blogger and Wordpress as the best options. I will go ahead and research more about them because I am also interested in blogging.

KristoFen

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may try very cheap hosting from qhoster.com and jollyworkshosting.com.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

TAH123

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You told you want to start blogging but you don't wanna buy a hosting. So, I will recommend you to use blogger or wordpress. Cause If you use them you don't need to have or buy either a hosting or a domain

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Jerick Alvarez I'm just new here. How can I start earning money? Introductions 0
Razor1911 ❓ASK Perfect amount to start a small business? Businesses & Individuals 2
Razor1911 ❓ASK Most suitable business to start in later 2021 Businesses & Individuals 6
Razor1911 ❓ASK First thing to do when you about to start your business. Businesses & Individuals 3
Tribhuwan ❓ASK What sites/apps should I use to start earning online? How to Make Money Online? 4
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Blockchain start ups receive focus in miami Crypto Currencies 11
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Advisors to start recommending cryptocurrencies Crypto Currencies 21
AudraMiller ❓ASK Different ways to fund your business at start up Businesses & Individuals 7
microunit ❕NEWS China to start trial of its digital currency Crypto Currencies 47
microunit ❕NEWS Coinbase Pro to start accepting dogecoin Crypto Currencies 0
Razor1911 ❓ASK Will $1000 be enough to start a clothing business in rural area? Businesses & Individuals 4
Bustamante ☑️NEW WEYU Airdrop - Multi-Chain NFT 25 000 000 $WEYU Tokens / 10 days / Start Today Airdrops Forum 2
W how to start? Introductions 1
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Stores in America start to accept Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 0
Hyip Sites ☑️NEW Start-company.club Reviews: Scam or Legit? HYIPs Forum 0
AudraMiller ❓ASK How much time does it take to start a business? Businesses & Individuals 31
De-rector ❕NEWS North America Largest Outdoor Club To Start Accepting Crypto Payments Crypto Currencies 0
Manish200 ❕NEWS Ebay will start accepting crypto currency in future. Crypto Currencies 0
FarrisFahad Deal Want to start a blog? Check out this cool template Marketplace 0
CrazySher ❕NEWS Crypto ban will impact start-ups in India Bitcoin Forum 5
Binita100 ☑️NEW @Whxc_instantpay_bot?start=Bot : Review Scam or Legit Telegram Bots 0
BILL19 SUPPORT Why i can't start conversation with anyone in BMF ? Support & Announcements 19
S SUPPORT Start a conversation with an user Support & Announcements 1
Ashleyz ❓ASK Start investing with $5 ! How to Make Money Online? 21
M ❓ASK I want to start mining with my pc? Mining Forum 13
AudraMiller ❕NEWS 22.3 Million active bitcoin wallets/addresses in the start of 2021 Crypto Currencies 17
aryan4 ❕NEWS Coinbase: Institutions Start Flowing For Ethereum (ETH) Altcoins Forum 3
Masrawy20 ❓ASK How can i start my own games that pay with crypto? Design & Programming 3
L ❓ASK Is it the right time to start an crypto based Investment platform? General Chat 3
Shahid14 ❓ASK Which buisness can i start with 500$? High Risk Investments 36
Salina ☑️NEW Tromix Airdrop's Distribution will start On 10 November ? Airdrops Forum 10
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Hong Kong To Start Regulating All Crypto Trading Platforms Crypto Currencies 32
Cryptos ☑️NEW MosDao HERO #Airdrop token distribution will start in two days. ? Airdrops Forum 2
crypworld ❓ASK Tips to start selling on Amazon Businesses & Individuals 29
Soyyo SUPPORT Where did it start? Support & Announcements 0
Dianamar45 I am excited to start with you Introductions 2
dmnik ☑️NEW Signup To Start Receiving Basic Income Token ( BITs) At The Rate Of 100 FREE Bits Daily ( Valued At $100 Per Day ) Airdrops Forum 2
berberguy ❓ASK How do I start trading crypto ? Crypto Currencies 71
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Zimbabwe may start listing crypto on their stock exchange Crypto Currencies 61
ening31 How to start vegetables selling business ? Businesses & Individuals 214
G SUPPORT where to start? Support & Announcements 1
chiftine Ⓜ️Rivermount Start Limited Airdrop Airdrops Forum 9
dadayli ❕NEWS Apple will start making desktop CPU's Businesses & Individuals 31
Josemendez ❓ASK Are there laws preventing top organization employees from leaving the organizations to start their own similar business Businesses & Individuals 63
Gp4real How to make my blog start showing on Google? Search Engine Optimization 102
anisbouanaka ❓ASK Is Filmora9 the best programmer to start editing videos? Businesses & Individuals 18
L ❓ASK How to start website as a complete broke beginner? Design & Programming 43
BrolySSJ Reasons for the Plummet of bitcoin price at the start of the COVID 19 pandemic Bitcoin Forum 31
dadayli ❓ASK Is it too late to start a tutorials channel ? Businesses & Individuals 88
westmania Will you start a company alone or with partners if that involves huge capital investment? Businesses & Individuals 192