Start Play and Win!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
CPM $3.5 - $20  20 views from 1 IP
knowhowtoearn.com
MyLead affiliate network
Short URL
Start Play and Win!
Discover the new way to make money online...
Uiz.io - Top URL Shortener
iStripper affiliate program
ShrinkMe.io - Most Trusted URL Shortener
MyLead - start earn money

NEW hourunion.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

kona1

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Investment Plan:

1.08%-1.1% hourly for 96 hours

Minimum Investment:

10$

Maximum Investment:

100,000$

Referral Commission:

3% - 5% - 10%

Withdrawal:

Manual

Payment Methods:

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bch, Eth, Eos, PM, Payeer, and Bankwire

"Don't invest what you can't afford to lose"
P.S. I am not an admin or owner.

Ehsan

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a promising paying investment company so far - I am waiting on my first payment too.

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pending withdrawals since today. I tried to withdraw $0.10 to my Perfect Money account. They paid out instantly in the past but today my withdrawal was suddenly saved. I think they become SCAM very soon....

stan358

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pending withdrawals since today. I tried to withdraw $0.10 to my Perfect Money account. They paid out instantly in the past but today my withdrawal was suddenly saved. I think they become SCAM very soon....
That's the way it has always been, paying members for the first 2-3 weeks, pretending to be legit, please always invest what you could afford to loose...

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the way it has always been, paying members for the first 2-3 weeks, pretending to be legit, please always invest what you could afford to loose...
I joined this site since they launched it (25 May 2019) and I received daily my withdrawal of $0.10 (monitor bonus). So I earned total $4.20 without any investment.
In the "Paid Out" section you see members who got still paid today, but my advice is: don't invest anymore in this site.

stan358

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your advice is highly adhered to, I respect every opinion that comes out of this forum. But if you must invest, always do what is less to bear..

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have suddenly pending withdrawals since today. They paid out daily for 84 days but not now anymore......
I must correct my last post because after 4 days of pending withdrawals I had suddenly $0.40 on my account balance and now I received my withdrawal instantly again. So they are back paying out (I hope.....).

SatanUnleashed7

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to see you are being paid @JakMonitor but hyip monitors are suggesting that this website has stopped paying. Maybe you are the one who invested early so, they are eating up the money of new investors

SatanUnleashed7

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is good to know that you are being paid, but hey do mention this on BMF whenever they seem fishy or stop paying. It will be helpful for everyone.

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now they don't pay me also just like other people. I have pending withdrawals since 2 days.
I changed the status to "SCAM - Not Paying".

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.