NEW hourunion.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Investment Plan:

1.08%-1.1% hourly for 96 hours

Minimum Investment:

10$

Maximum Investment:

100,000$

Referral Commission:

3% - 5% - 10%

Withdrawal:

Manual

Payment Methods:

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bch, Eth, Eos, PM, Payeer, and Bankwire

"Don't invest what you can't afford to lose"
P.S. I am not an admin or owner.

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pending withdrawals since today. I tried to withdraw $0.10 to my Perfect Money account. They paid out instantly in the past but today my withdrawal was suddenly saved. I think they become SCAM very soon....

stan358

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pending withdrawals since today. I tried to withdraw $0.10 to my Perfect Money account. They paid out instantly in the past but today my withdrawal was suddenly saved. I think they become SCAM very soon....
That's the way it has always been, paying members for the first 2-3 weeks, pretending to be legit, please always invest what you could afford to loose...

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the way it has always been, paying members for the first 2-3 weeks, pretending to be legit, please always invest what you could afford to loose...
I joined this site since they launched it (25 May 2019) and I received daily my withdrawal of $0.10 (monitor bonus). So I earned total $4.20 without any investment.
In the "Paid Out" section you see members who got still paid today, but my advice is: don't invest anymore in this site.

stan358

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your advice is highly adhered to, I respect every opinion that comes out of this forum. But if you must invest, always do what is less to bear..