[HOT] FREE 1 ETH + 500 CODY

crypto

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Super Pay Back
dont miss it, the legit project from china

Q: why the bonus was big?
A: because they're got invest from big investor like Capital Bank, Consensus Capital, Blockchain Ventures.

dont miss it like the coinex :)

Feel free to join under me :) you won't lose anything if join under me

Register here

lanang ari

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
how did you know its legit? and the common question is not why the bonus is big but how to withdraw and where are the payment proof

crypto

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
how did you know its legit? and the common question is not why the bonus is big but how to withdraw and where are the payment proof
because the investor, like the coinex (big investor come to invest). And for withdraw/payment proof wait for the next information like the other airdrop :) and that's free, why not?

crypto

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Update: good news ladies, Coinex twitter post this airdrop :* DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, REGISTER NOW

crypto

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Airdrop still alive ! dont miss it, already listed in coinex (available for trading 1 august)

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Nice one but honestly we need clarification on how we can exchange and withdraw this to our wallets, airdrops are very easy to acquire but converting to existing coins is a big challenge

crypto

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Nice one but honestly we need clarification on how we can exchange and withdraw this to our wallets, airdrops are very easy to acquire but converting to existing coins is a big challenge
well Coindy already listed in coinex.com (CODY symbol) because they're same investor, yea too easy but this is from china, from past event airdrop from china was legit

Yugocean

Ruby Member
Awards
BMF Points
Is it still open? How to earn there for a newbie?
Don't worry about wallet, I have Metamask, and will make any other which is required.