Hostinger Reviews

SatanUnleashed7

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hostinger is in the web hosting market since 2004, hence making them quite an experienced giant. They are famous for their affordable prices yet high-end performance. They have multiple servers in different regions.

Features
  • Fast load time.
  • Great uptime provided.
  • Affordable packages.
  • Better and easy control panel.
  • Highly supportive customer support.
  • High numbers of positive reviews by their users.

Hosting Plans
Single Shared Hosting

Starts from $ 1.45 / month.
It provides:
10 GB Storage.
Allows 1 domain to be hosted.
100 GB bandwidth per month.

Premium Shared Hosting
Starts from $ 2.95 / month.
It provides:
Unlimited Storage.
Unlimited Domain Hosting.
Unlimited SQL Database.

Business Web Hosting

Starts from $ 3.95 / month.
It provides:
Unlimited Storage.
Unlimited Domain Hosting.
Unlimited SQL Database.
Optimized Speed for Wordpress.

Hostinger are good hosts with great affordable prices, it is highly recommended to try them. If you have any personal experience with them, then please share it with BMF members.

flyingoly

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hosting few domains under premium plan. all the plans are really cheap to compare with what they are suggesting and the quality is decent. load speed is the thing I'm happy about especially after the wordpress optimisation. worth checking out.

Rainer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time I tried Hostinger out 4-5 years ago it was a nightmare - support pretty much didn't exist and servers were painfully slow. Not sure how are they nowadays, but the specs listed on their website are much more promising than the ones they had 4-5 years ago.

flyingoly

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's 4 years of webhosting for $80 correct? how much disk space you get and bandwidth per month?
Nope, it was 103.2$ for 4 years. it said that you get 20 GB of space, which I can't say for sure, because I haven't used that much. and bandwidth is unlimited as far as I know

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, it was 103.2$ for 4 years. it said that you get 20 GB of space, which I can't say for sure, because I haven't used that much. and bandwidth is unlimited as far as I know
I understand, pretty small to be frank, but to host some blogs is good.

If you ever see unlimited space don't believe such crap, never existed and never will because you know SSD and HDD are limited physical resources, this is pure marketing with unlimited disk space, seen this on multiple web hosting sites.

flyingoly

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand, pretty small to be frank, but to host some blogs is good.

If you ever see unlimited space don't believe such crap, never existed and never will because you know SSD and HDD are limited physical resources, this is pure marketing with unlimited disk space, seen this on multiple web hosting sites.
I don't know, it's more than enough for my needs and it was pretty clear how much space you get with a plan, but yeah I am aware that unlimited does not exist. still, it was the best offer that I found at that moment