Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅LEGIT Honeygain Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

5.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters

javrie

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.clubshop.store
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mostly agree. Myself too have seen earnings drop and I generally now do not see the daily bonus. However as it is already installed I will keep it running - it takes no time and runs in the background and you never know earnings may increase later on。。
I don't understand this because I still get the daily bonus and my earnings are still the same as before. They are sometimes higher and sometimes lower but average the same as always.

yourenglishcafe

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
profitshare.yourenglishcafe.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand this because I still get the daily bonus and my earnings are still the same as before. They are sometimes higher and sometimes lower but average the same as always.

Very interesting to know that others are getting the bonus. I almost never do now. It may be geographical, some countries/areas they deem less important may not get it…

ButterflyRose

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm still getting the daily bonus, today I got 100.

Earnings have been up for me the last few days as well so I think it just depends on location and supply/demand.

yourenglishcafe

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still getting the daily bonus, today I got 100.

Earnings have been up for me the last few days as well so I think it just depends on location and supply/demand.

Finally I saw the daily bonus today!! 3 weeks or so it didn't appear and today it popped up just as before - hope it's back to stay!

Yes, you are quite right earnings depend on location, supply/demand as well as your own connection quality.

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ATTENTION!
Since yesterday, after about a year that I leave Honeygain running in backgroung on my PC, this message of possible threat has appeared several times, reported by Avast antivirus.
h1.GIF

I state that this had never happened me before.
Any of you Honeygai users, did something similar happen?
Thank you.

javrie

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.clubshop.store
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION!
Since yesterday, after about a year that I leave Honeygain running in backgroung on my PC, this message of possible threat has appeared several times, reported by Avast antivirus.
View attachment 187368

Thank you.
No, I never seen this message on HoneyGain.

yourenglishcafe

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION!
View attachment 187368

Thank you.

Avast is pretty well known for being a little senstitive. And Honeygain, while it does seem that it doesn't do anything it is a (from a virus program's point of view) odd thing to have installed on your computer. My own virus scanner has never given a message but if it did I think I would ignore it....

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Avast is pretty well known for being a little senstitive. And Honeygain, while it does seem that it doesn't do anything it is a (from a virus program's point of view) odd thing to have installed on your computer. My own virus scanner has never given a message but if it did I think I would ignore it....
I see. Indeed as you say, Avast often reports alleged threats on certain websites, which apparently appear normal.
But if it blocks such threats in advance, we shouldn't have any problems, do you agree?
Anyway I just wanted to inform, since this had never happened to me before with Honeygain, in the time of a year that I am using it.
Thank you.

drakon

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gptjobs.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

yourenglishcafe

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see. Indeed as you say, Avast often reports alleged threats on certain websites, which apparently appear normal.
But if it blocks such threats in advance, we shouldn't have any problems, do you agree?
Anyway I just wanted to inform, since this had never happened to me before with Honeygain, in the time of a year that I am using it.
Thank you.

I quite agree. Sometimes websites are totally blocked by anti-virus and those, of course, should be avoided. Sometimes a message will pop-up with a warning, but mostly I think they can be ignored.

SaidKocdemir

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
netbox.global
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i sent email to them and they responded. then i got Invitation to honeygaincom's payout portal email from them. registered on the Tipalti follwing link and filled PayPal details. And BOOM i received money. cool. View attachment 185708
Hello what is you refrerals caunt can i ask?

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I quite agree. Sometimes websites are totally blocked by anti-virus and those, of course, should be avoided. Sometimes a message will pop-up with a warning, but mostly I think they can be ignored.
Ok 👍 👍

Crypto Twist

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
crypto-twist.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Crypto Twist

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
crypto-twist.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm happy for you my friend 👍 👍
Please can I just ask how many referrals do you have to get the redeem faster?
You see, I who keep only one, I still have to wait for the first payout, after about a year ...
Thank you.

Thank you so much! Currently I have 92 people registered under my affiliate link. But not all of them are active. I remember when I first started, I was able to reach the minimum payout threshold within 4 months, with only 2 referrals.
1635001869385.png

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 25: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.