Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hold My Hand, Guide Me, Help Me Make My first dollar Here

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Mc Mende, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Mc Mende

Mc Mende Member

BMF Coins:
    I am new to this website and I desperately need some pointers on how to make a few dollars. I can write articles, I can help students complete assignments, I can do data entry; I can do almost everything. Please help me something here as I am struggling and I will be forever grateful

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Welcome to BMF!

In the forum, you will find hundreds of legit paying sites that meet your skills, start searching.

3. Mc Mende

Mc Mende Member

BMF Coins:
    Thank you. Already browsing through to see what is available

Mr. B likes this.
  4. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If you like forum posting like the one you are doing now,then you still have more sites you can join to make your first dollar or dollars easily.Join postloop.com,forumwheel.com,mylot.com.moneygold.com and forumcoin.com.check them out.

5. Mc Mende

Mc Mende Member

BMF Coins:
    Thank you so much Lovely.. i really need such insights

6. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can also check Virily where you can write about everything or you can join many PTC sites for earn for viewing ads. Good luck.

7. Mc Mende

Mc Mende Member

BMF Coins:
    Thank you zeljko for Verily, will check on that too and provide feedback. THANK YOU A LOT

8. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You said you can write articles, there are many threads made in BMF on article writing, however you have to be a very good writer in English to use them. But if you can only use normal English, then you can try forumcoin, it pays 50 cent to $1.5 per article. (You will not retain any copyright, so remember once posted, it is sold)

9. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Explore more here, you will find the online money making activities that fit your skill, like Get Paid to Program,and make some extra points via taking up the tasks/offers at Market Place section here. Good luck!

10. sendy

sendy New Member

BMF Coins:
    hy, i'm from indonesia it's allowed? thanks

11. Mc Mende

Mc Mende Member

BMF Coins:
    Unfortunately, I am not good with Coding @tiada but i haveen exciting offers at the marketplace, thanks. @sendy, I Think they allow people from all walks. @Mr. B will tell you better. I have seen people from different places.

12. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can also try sites with mico tasks like mico-worker and picoworker and can also throw in crowdflower.just sign up and get working.Remember signing up is just not okay,you have to work at it.For forum postings try to complete all your forum post limits.

13. Mc Mende

Mc Mende Member

BMF Coins:
    Have you confirmed whether they pay?

Than
    Thank you. Will see that

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  14. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Sure,they pay.you can read up their reviews on this site and see what others have to say about each of the site,that's the whole essence why we have BMF.Search the forum for more earning sites.

15. 100sanchit

100sanchit Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can try Contentmart . It is a great website for content writers.

16. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'd say going to youtube and watching the videos is much better process in such case. You'd learn a lot there. and it can set you up properly as well. I have seen that making first dollar in such case won't be that hard then.

17. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    We need to help ourselves to get help and you need to work hard to earn money online. On Beer Money forum you will find different sections as per your choice, like pay to write, surveys, PTC etc and you can look at the crypto currency section to get to know about Faucet and other such ways to make money online.

18. Punim

Punim Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There are different websites as per our choice and convenience and surveys are best to earn from them