Hoarding food stuff business

L

Lovely

I think this is prevalent in my country,not just foodstuff even petroleum products are hoarded and then brought out during scarcity to sell in a very high price which leaves the masses miserable and helpless.These kind of business is the root cause of scarcity.

Keibah

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
This is the deal on my country as well. Black marketers practice this a lot. They buy cheaply during harvest and sell almost three time later. So sad.

anorona

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
We make purple yam. During september-december, we can get it at a very low price which is less than 50% than the usual price. We get as much as we
can to save and get the most profit from it. If a food can be stock for so long, then the best is to take advantage and get stock once the price is very low.

overcast

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I think there is definitely demand for the apple cider vinegar if you can have. There seems to be a lot of demand among the health conscious people for the ACV. And you may just have to learn the process once these days this process can be automated as well. So this can be a good option for those who are into food manufacturing.

Brain

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
This should be everywhere people just like to hoard products so that can make double profit out of season. I have experienced it too. I think it still a good market strategy though buyers pay more.

overcast

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I think food market being classified under fresh and the frozen or stored food. You can sell the stored and frozen food all year along. But it can be pretty difficult to sell the fresh product. Because there are always times when the fresh food get issues and it is harder to store unless processed. So there is money if you know how to spend it the right way in this niche.