LEGIT Hitcanavari.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

tenej

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claim up to 300 Litoshi every 3 minutes.

Invite your friends and earn 10% commission.

Is this faucet still paying? share your payment proof

Younes Afias

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations for your payments .
Such sites are very beautiful, so if you have a rotator site, or other sites paid directly to the faucethub sent by me .!!!

liah33

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly faucethub has a lots of money making site to earn free bitcoin. Thanks for sharing a new one to try it out

speedy_izzy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started using this faucet yesterday and all payment are indeed sent directly on my faucethub. Difference of this from the other faucets (base from faucets I am using), is I have to do 2 kinds of captcha before finally claiming my satoshis. All in all it is good, I like the color not very dark I could see everything clearly, and site is not very much bombarded with ads.

Attachments

Po1son

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This really works. I joined under your referral. I will try to claim some more satoshis from there. As of now, I wanted to test the site and I earned 20 satoshis which were transferred to my faucethub account. I am attaching the proof.

Attachments

nejiam

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news to hear especially to those faucethub users. I am still trying to understand this hopefully i can. I really need step by step since im not really into bitcoin.Im more into surveys.

speedy_izzy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: So today, I tried to claim sats in this faucet, but I received an error "Insufficient rewards to send reward. Please try again later." Yesterday I already noticed that the available satoshis is already draining, but I assumed that the owner would just put funds right after it's zero balance. What usually happens to a faucet when they become zero? Do they put sats again or discontinue the site?

L

Lovely

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding this to my list of claim site,couldn't claim now but would try again.60 satoshi per claim is fair enough unlike other sites that have really lowered their bonuses.

lovethislife

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good site with simple captcha-solving but unfortunately the reward is now 5 satoshis as against the original 60 mentioned here. But as the captcha-solving is simple, I could still claim 40 satoshis in 6 minutes that is not too bad considering that all faucets have lowered their rewards. Thanks anyway for this information :)

anorona

Sapphire Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to join under your referrals but the site said that “this account was suspended”. Then I browse again removing the referral link but still get the same error,
seems like it only works on specific countries?

Po1son

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it says 'earn litecoin' instead of bitcoin, and when i tried to join, it says my link in banned..
I stopped claiming on this site as I found better paying ones. I think that you can now claim litecoin on there and not bitcoins. I think that there are insufficient funds on this site. Better claim from other site

tenej

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it says 'earn litecoin' instead of bitcoin, and when i tried to join, it says my link in banned..
Yes it is litecoin faucet now. In time when I made post, it was for bitcoins

@Mr. B you can close this thread, because no sense to edit complete post

Keling

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh nice another faucet collection HOPE this SITE will LAST unlike others it drains FAST. Under your referral Thank you!