LEGIT HeedYou.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

• Admin

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
Ways to Earn
+ View Ads
+ Tasks
+ Follower Contest

Get paid via PayPal, Payza or Skrill starting from $1!

A recent payment proof from their forum
HeedYou.com Reviews.png

http://heedyou.com

Anyone using this ptc/gpt site? what's your experience?

Zhorik Tyapin

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
It is very strange project.
1. Too low paid ads. For 2 weeks I has earn just 0,1 USD. It is only 10% of my earnings.
2. But others 90% I "won" in Autosurf. At autosurf page you will earn "points", and randomly you will win cache bonuses. 0.1 cent and 0.5 cent bonuses caused often, 1 cent and 5 cent - seldom. Because I can not said, how much you can earn on this project. It is fully unpredictable.
3. "Points" can not be selled. You can use poins as "tikets" in eweryweek lottery.
4. And last.
It is llegit site. Screens of my payment attached.

Attachments

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
There are a few ways to earn from heedyou.com.

We can earn by Viewing Advertisements, Tasks, Referrals.

There are different Offerwalls which can help us earn by Radium One, Blvd Media Group, Persona.ly, Super Rewards, Offer Toro, Minute Staff, Clix Wall, Trial Pay, PTC Wall, Wann Ads, Adscend Media, Easy Task Wall. Besides, we can also earn when our followers watch Ads or upgrade or purchase anything.

Kahl39

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I like it since the minimum payout is only 1 dollar. However, is it easy to accumulate? Is this a new PTC site? And oh the most important thing PayPal is one of the payment processors. I might register under your referral.

Richmano

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Heedyou has a low minimum withdrawal requirement but the number of ads per day is really limited as well as the ways to win. But the advantage of this PTP site as well as investorclicks is that you can withdraw your winnings via PayPal.
thank you to those who uploaded their payments proof here. Very helpful,