Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Have you deposited ethereum to earn Airdrops.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are lots of Airdrops online especially on Telegram, they ask you to do very little tasks such follow on Twitter and YouTube there after they ask for a deposit of certain amount of ethereum to enable getting the reward. I wish to know if you have deposited ethereum to win any of the Airdrops.?.

BusyCat

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have deposited ethereum and they received the tokens. But sadly those tokens are not worth anything , not event a cent lol. So I just stay away from such telegram related airdrops

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What pisses me off the most is the fact that you are only informed of that deposit very close to the airdrop. I have learnt that most times, the equivalent of your ETH in the tokens that you are sent may be worth way less than you could expect if you are lucky to even get any at all.

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not deposited any crypto to earn reward from airdrop. I'm suspecting it might be a scam. All the airdrop I have participated has not yielded any reward.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think most are scams and i do actually avoid them , because they might not be real and you might actually get scammed at the end i think

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, because airdrops are supposed to be free and asking for a deposit just throws me off. Like i will never pay for something that is not even sure to be legit yet because there's s lot of scam airdrops nowadays

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What pisses me off the most is the fact that you are only informed of that deposit very close to the airdrop. I have learnt that most times, the equivalent of your ETH in the tokens that you are sent may be worth way less than you could expect if you are lucky to even get any at all.
That's a clear red flag, legit ones rarely ask for anything and if they do it's not mandatory at all but they will do a presale. Airdrops that fails to inform before hand that it's not free is 100% scam to me

BusyCat

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Airdrops that give very decent referral commission, and are based on retweeting or telegram tasks are usually worthless airdrops , they give you their tokens but they are not worth anything that's the sad reality of most of the airdrops. So I focus only on those airdrops that are based on crypto exchanges rather than a new token.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There was once a time I participated in an airdrop for morpher and it required me to make some deposited. Up to now my free ether is still lying their because I honestly have not been convinced that i can get a better deal out of it.Plus I was really not well conversant with trading assets such as crypto.But now since am becoming familiar I may reconsider to get my ether out.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a clear red flag, legit ones rarely ask for anything and if they do it's not mandatory at all but they will do a presale. Airdrops that fails to inform before hand that it's not free is 100% scam to me
I had to know that from people's experiences. A presale is a better way than to clamour for deposits without giving anything with value.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, because airdrops are supposed to be free and asking for a deposit just throws me off. Like i will never pay for something that is not even sure to be legit yet because there's s lot of scam airdrops nowadays
Yeah true and most time they even offer fake presale of the coin to attract more investors into investing into the coin to earn more i think

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me share an experience with you. There was this site that offered to pay for video I watch on their site. After reaching 200$+ which was the minimum for withdrawal, I was told to refer 30 persons or buy referral from them by crypto currencies.
That's one of the saddest things about most of these Airdrops I recently I joined one referred people and they ask me to fill form as they are about to distribute their airdrops they also stated that they are done with the distribution of which my balance is still there and I didn't receive any coins

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to know that from people's experiences. A presale is a better way than to clamour for deposits without giving anything with value.
There's a lot more scam airdrops than legit so it wouldn't hurt to be careful most of these airdrop that asks for money is not even getting listed on any exchange

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah true and most time they even offer fake presale of the coin to attract more investors into investing into the coin to earn more i think
I saw 2 of those airdrops last month on Tele.. seems legit to be honest and they never really ask directly for money but pushing the presale too much while the coin is still no value

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Until i see if recieve an Airdrops that is when I will believe Is it legit because not all Airdrops that doesn't demand for money are legit. Don't deposit to earn any Airdrops.

sh199

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are lots of Airdrops online especially on Telegram, they ask you to do very little tasks such follow on Twitter and YouTube there after they ask for a deposit of certain amount of ethereum to enable getting the reward. I wish to know if you have deposited ethereum to win any of the Airdrops.?.
I think airdrops are airdrops. They are free of cost that's why it called airdrops. I wish you will get it.
Every day new projects release. It will be risky for investing money on a new company that does not exist yet

BusyCat

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw 2 of those airdrops last month on Tele.. seems legit to be honest and they never really ask directly for money but pushing the presale too much while the coin is still no value
I have came across many projects like that. 90% of them are waste because they have 0 value though people spent ethereum in presale. Remaining 10% of projects have got $1-$5 value , but you can't sell those free airdrop tokens because of high ethereum fees.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have came across many projects like that. 90% of them are waste because they have 0 value though people spent ethereum in presale. Remaining 10% of projects have got $1-$5 value , but you can't sell those free airdrop tokens because of high ethereum fees.
I think that's why many airdrop scammers moved to trc10 now because people are more likely to spend money when it's low on fees. And also there are airdrops that says they accept any Cryptocurrency which is sketchy

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i was scammed $27 some time ago after i have subscribed for an airdrop and presale , only to get scammed , i don't believe those things again

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i was scammed $27 some time ago after i have subscribed for an airdrop and presale , only to get scammed , i don't believe those things again
Sorry about that, best we can do is stop joining them.. now i only join airdrops from exchangers or wallets because it's completely free unlike those in tele or their own website