Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

❕NEWS Great asset manager stands behind $ 400k Bitcoin forecast

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Scott Minerd, Chief Investment Officer of the investment banking and asset management company Guggenheim Partners, said Bloomberg's Markets and Finance program also stood behind the $ 400,000 forecast.
Minderd stated that Bitcoin is heading into a speculative frenzy.
Do you think Bitcoin can reach these values? Is this crazy?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is quite crazy to be honest but definitely not impossible. All the coin needs is time and more investors' funds, then, it can reach whatever heights.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is quite crazy to be honest but definitely not impossible. All the coin needs is time and more investors' funds, then, it can reach whatever heights.
Large investor purchases create situations that can really raise the prices of the coins. Sometimes coins that are not recognized at all for this reason can go crazy.

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott Minerd, Chief Investment Officer of the investment banking and asset management company Guggenheim Partners, said Bloomberg's Markets and Finance program also stood behind the $ 400,000 forecast.

Not sure. Time may be needed like 2-3 years probably. Not impossible. But I will not suggesr to hold so long for such a profit. May be a part can be invested but not whole money.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is not crazy .because with the rate of increase in price of Bitcoin , am sure it is a matter of time before Bitcoin price reaches this price level. However ,it still need up to 5 years for this to happen .

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is not crazy .because with the rate of increase in price of Bitcoin , am sure it is a matter of time before Bitcoin price reaches this price level. However ,it still need up to 5 years for this to happen .
Of course, I do not say that it is impossible, but I still sometimes approach it with suspicion. At least you have specified a more logical time like 5 years rather than a short time. I hope it will rise.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course, I do not say that it is impossible, but I still sometimes approach it with suspicion. At least you have specified a more logical time like 5 years rather than a short time. I hope it will rise.
Yeah . $400,000 price value is quite a long run which may not be achieved easily. But surely time will come when this will happen , we just have to keep holdl .

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah . $400,000 price value is quite a long run which may not be achieved easily. But surely time will come when this will happen , we just have to keep holdl .
Then let's wait patiently and follow the developments. I hope we see the prices that all investors will make good profits, and I hope we can make good profits too. 👍

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think we should first wait for bitcoin to get to the $70k level at forst before anticipating for $400k which is far i think, before even reaching that extent it would really take a very long period of time

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think we should first wait for bitcoin to get to the $70k level at forst before anticipating for $400k which is far i think, before even reaching that extent it would really take a very long period of time
This is actually funny but the fact, there are some bitcoin prediction that are exergerated, bitcoin is currently recovery we shouldn't be talking of $400k prediction.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it would have been more realistic to start from $100k before jumping the gun so much. Some predictions are just out there to create a sensation.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe it would have been more realistic to start from $100k before jumping the gun so much. Some predictions are just out there to create a sensation.
You are right, some people are attention seekers online, we need to cross the $50k then $100k everything is in stages , predictions like these mislead the newbies.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right, some people are attention seekers online, we need to cross the $50k then $100k everything is in stages , predictions like these mislead the newbies.
That is why it is not advisable to make investments based on hypes and like you have rightly said, newbies fall victim of such quite easily.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is better to make them realise it's not bananas to make money Investing or trading Crypto currencies but with your commitment and understanding you can earn or make gains.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really, sometimes very interesting and overestimates can be given. Sometimes I even think they can be deliberate, as if they want to influence the markets this way.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is actually funny but the fact, there are some bitcoin prediction that are exergerated, bitcoin is currently recovery we shouldn't be talking of $400k prediction.
Yeah i think exaggerating way too much would make some people not believe and lose hope they should just be patient as the price increases step by step

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It isn't impossible but it about now then it sounds a bit off. This might happen but it will take a long while maybe years to come. I can never see this about as an immediate thing.