Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

✅LEGIT Gptmine.xyz Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Kalou

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand them, BTC fees have been very high for 3 or 4 days now. Many sites using BTC have the same problem

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They aren't paying bitcoin any more. Even Payeer seems to be gone. Only Paypal withdrawal works now which another user says incurs high fees on their end. Is this worth it still?

Admins also stated that payeer payouts are disabled only temporary, which I would translate to they are out of payeer funds at the moment, so that option will be back after they have enough funds on their accounts. As for is it worth: my view is you get paid for doing mostly nothing, just running the surfer. Isn't that the best, earning on auto?

cutebabedanielle

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admins also stated that payeer payouts are disabled only temporary, which I would translate to they are out of payeer funds at the moment, so that option will be back after they have enough funds on their accounts. As for is it worth: my view is you get paid for doing mostly nothing, just running the surfer. Isn't that the best, earning on auto?

Yes, of course. But I would not like to use Paypal so if that becomes the only method to withdraw going forward, then it will be a waste as I am primarily looking to earn in crypto only.

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, of course. But I would not like to use Paypal so if that becomes the only method to withdraw going forward, then it will be a waste as I am primarily looking to earn in crypto only.

You got a point there, Paypal is not easy on users these days. But since this site paid so far, I am willing to give them the credit that they will solve things in time. We could also open a ticket on the site and ask for alternative payment methods - since BTC network fees are not something they can solve, maybe altcoins would be an option.

cutebabedanielle

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got a point there, Paypal is not easy on users these days. But since this site paid so far, I am willing to give them the credit that they will solve things in time. We could also open a ticket on the site and ask for alternative payment methods - since BTC network fees are not something they can solve, maybe altcoins would be an option.

That might be good. Let's see. So many faucets are able to use Faucetpay for payouts and don't seem to be facing problems of high network fees (why is that, though?🤔). Maybe microwallets can come to the rescue.

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That might be good. Let's see. So many faucets are able to use Faucetpay for payouts and don't seem to be facing problems of high network fees (why is that, though?🤔). Maybe microwallets can come to the rescue.

Services such as Faucetpay don't do an actual blockchain transaction when you get paid - in the background all that happens is faucet owner's FP balance is deducted with the amount, and yours get credited. This is also why you can receive really small amounts of crypto on FP (and transaction is instant). On the other hand, if you want to withdraw from FP to your own wallet, that would be an actual blockchain transaction, with network fees applied.

cutebabedanielle

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Services such as Faucetpay don't do an actual blockchain transaction when you get paid - in the background all that happens is faucet owner's FP balance is deducted with the amount, and yours get credited. This is also why you can receive really small amounts of crypto on FP (and transaction is instant). On the other hand, if you want to withdraw from FP to your own wallet, that would be an actual blockchain transaction, with network fees applied.

I see. And does FaucetPay get some sort of fees from the faucet owner to let him use the services as such?
In any case, if gptmine's admin can make/use his Faucetpay account for payouts using this model, that would be ideal.

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see. And does FaucetPay get some sort of fees from the faucet owner to let him use the services as such?
In any case, if gptmine's admin can make/use his Faucetpay account for payouts using this model, that would be ideal.
yep I think so, as they are a microwallet, they would be getting profits from those small fees, let's say about 1% to 5% of the transacted amount goes to faucetpay

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would guess FP get fees from both sides (best place in a business situation, ain't it?) for providing the service, but I don't know their polices - I don't have a FP account. It must be written in their TOS. And yes, FP and other microwallets could be an option for this site as well.

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would guess FP get fees from both sides (best place in a business situation, ain't it?) for providing the service, but I don't know their polices - I don't have a FP account. It must be written in their TOS. And yes, FP and other microwallets could be an option for this site as well.
though imagine the amount of transactions that the faucetpay server has to transact per second, and if their server is to go down, other faucet owners will be caught up with it too

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
though imagine the amount of transactions that the faucetpay server has to transact per second, and if their server is to go down, other faucet owners will be caught up with it too

I wouldn't fear for their uptime. With enough money you can build such a service to run on multiple servers - one go down, three other takes it's place, with the end user not even noticing something went wrong under the hood. The same way you can scale up your service if there is some sort of peak load happening.

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my third payment from gptmine.xyz:

gptmine_payment_proof_20200517.png

I have received my payment in 24 hours after my request.

This is a paying and legit site.

You can join here: gptmine.xyz

Bernike

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New payment proof :Cat:

pp-gptmine-20200522.png

I invested to silver membership again for higher earnings. With this subscription I can withdraw every 15 days, so 2 payments per month :Happy:

Here is my referral link, if you would like to join: https://gptmine.xyz/?ref=116

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 4th payment from gptmine.xyz:

gptmine_payment_proof_20200526.png

With gold membership active, surf earnings double, and I can withdraw every 9 days, with minimum withdraw limit of $2, which I reached easily.

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 5th payment from gptmine.xyz:

gptmine_payment_proof_20200604.png

Apart from the surfbar, which is completely autorun, you can boost your earnings with offerwalls, there are also contests and lottery each week. With free membership, the surfbar adds $0.0001 to your balance every minute. You can subscribe for higher level of membership to increase your every aspect of your earnings.

Currently deposit is available by Bitcoin and Payeer, while payout is available by Paypal. These change over time, we got informed by the admin that more payment processors will be available soon.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi dude you recommend to buy membership

Hi, yes I recommend buying membership, in fact it does mutliply earnings. I would mention two things to consider tough: first, do your math. Check how many minutes you mine on an average day, mutliply it up for a month, and calculate you would be in surplus in the end or not with the higher membership (also take the withdraw fee into account). And second, spend less than you earned already from the site, so if it would have to close for whatever reason (I hope nothing like that will happen), you are sill at your money.

cannonski

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know. I paid for a silver membership using Payeer but my money vanished into thin air. I raised a complaint some days ago via the email suggested and have heard nothing.