LEGIT GPThub Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

mrptc

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GPTHUB.com is a new site launched in October 2018 and is published by Evolution Script. This PTC is part of the group Clique media
As a standard user, you'll find about 50 ads per day for a pay per click of $ 0.0001 to $ 0.0050.
This PTC adopts 4 levels of monthly and yearly evolution.
We required at least $2 to get paid with Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, Adv cash, Payeer, Payoneer, Skrill, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dashcoin, Ethereum, ETC only.
You can pick among the following payout methods: Skrill, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay, Payeer, Adcash, and Bitcoin

Gpthub.com is a GPT site from where we can make money by
+ Looking at promotions
+ Try to win $ 2 with the grid to chance
+ Complete offers up to $ 1
+ Completing Micro tasks
+ Grid
+ PTSU
+ Monerominer
+ Flip the coin
+ Referrals
+ PTC surfer
+ Answering surveys
+ Playing Games
+ Watching Videos
+ Bonus Game
+ Faucet
+ Viewing ads

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can earn from GPTHUB by following ways:

Bonus Game
Faucet
Viewing ads
Ptc surfer
Grid
PTSU
Monerominer
Flip the coin
Watching Videos
Answering surveys
Playing Games

We can get paid through
PerfectMoney, Solid Trust Pay, Advcash, Payeer, Payoneer, Skrill, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dashcoin, Ethereum, ETC only.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Did you receive a payment from this website? On the payent proof section it started paying from november 2018 so I think that if you worked on this website you would share your proof with us.

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one takes forever to earn. It might be enticing because there are many payment processors but then again the earning is quite slow. Oooops PayPal is not there again. Not again.

looper

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the owner and I will soon update this topic so you may all see more details. The site is paying and it does not take forever to earn as it has super high earnings options and super many options to earn. It does not have a rented referral system for the moment, as my idea is to make more like a gpt site, than the regular ptc. More info coming soon.....

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I am the owner and I will soon update this topic so you may all see more details. The site is paying and it does not take forever to earn as it has super high earnings options and super many options to earn. It does not have a rented referral system for the moment, as my idea is to make more like a gpt site, than the regular ptc. More info coming soon.....
Awesome, like all the payment processors that you are providing. Keep us updated on any news and announcements concerning the website.
Have a good day.