Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅LEGIT GPlinks.in Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

1.80 star(s)
5 Rating - Raters

v1j1key

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@gplinks.in I saw your ad of Bulletprofit
Is there any hope for gplinks to go back to the way it was before?
Brother I know a few self clickers there, probably he is full of them so i doubt he will make any change. I guess he is still operating because the loss is small, the cheaters can't make much a day even tho they don't bring him any profit.

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i see they are updating the user interface UI of gplinks,

Announcements following :

GPlinks #NEWUI Has Been Launched & GPlinks CPM for Next 3 Days for #INDIA will be increased by + 1$

CristianoR

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see they are updating the user interface UI of gplinks,

Announcements following :

GPlinks #NEWUI Has Been Launched & GPlinks CPM for Next 3 Days for #INDIA will be increased by + 1$
I think friend he lost his trust and become useless site without benefits!

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good news but CPM still not come back!

1608240794064.png

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ?
Wish you a very HaPPy new YEAR ?
May God Bless you and achieve every success that you wish.

GPlinks were performing new and new experiments continuously to grow advertising revenue through GPlinks traffic to provide the best of CPM rates.
We thank you everyone for the kind cooperation and support for the experiments and for everything. ??
We've tested a new experiment it isn't Successfull yet but we're ready to take this as risk and we'll pay you the highest CPM we can.

* We're extremely happy to announce that in this new YEAR here's a Good News from GPlinks ? about CPM.
CPM has been increased by +1$ for every country.
-------------------------
Worldwide :- $2
Australia :- $6
Bangladesh :- $3
Canada :- $6
India :- $4
Indonesia :- $3
Pakistan :- $3
Philippines :- $3
United Kingdom :- $6
United States :- $6
-------------------------------------
If you have any concerns please get in touch with us we'll be happy to help you. ?

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the CPM of this site, Sir?

check-dollar.png
We are exteremly happy to announce that CPM has been Increased by +$1 for every country you can checkout updated Payout Rates
-------------------------
Worldwide :- $2
Australia :- $6
Bangladesh :- $3
Canada :- $6
India :- $4
Indonesia :- $3
Pakistan :- $3
Philippines :- $3
United Kingdom :- $6
United States :- $6
-------------------------------------

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried this shortener 2-3 days ago. It's horrible and so hard to pass. Not worth it.
Hii @AlDocTHorXJ Thank you for showing your intrest with GPlinks.

But seriously i don't think so if there's any possiblity to provide the Best CPm rates with Simple and Easy Interface.
Ads are placed to Make Reveniue which is Paid to you.

We're working on GPlinks new system where we'll track visitor actions and it'll decide your traffic quality if your ad click CTR is high you get the highest CPM and if your ad click CTR is low you get the low CPM rate's
We're in progress of this functionality and also we'll be gonna provide user's with ads banner images contrls and ads control by which they can decide what to show in thair links pages. Note :- if they wswitch off any ad format ultimetely the're decreasing their own CPM level. revenue.

If you have any concerns please get in touch with us we'll be happy to help you. ?

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you add Google pay or phone pay
On the same you can use UPI method to get Paid you can use UPI ID generated by Google Pay or Phone-Pe.
Unfortunetely Google Pay and Phone-pe Payment method's are no Longer available to use.

AlDocTHorXJ

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hii @AlDocTHorXJ Thank you for showing your intrest with GPlinks.

But seriously i don't think so if there's any possiblity to provide the Best CPm rates with Simple and Easy Interface.
Ads are placed to Make Reveniue which is Paid to you.

We're working on GPlinks new system where we'll track visitor actions and it'll decide your traffic quality if your ad click CTR is high you get the highest CPM and if your ad click CTR is low you get the low CPM rate's
We're in progress of this functionality and also we'll be gonna provide user's with ads banner images contrls and ads control by which they can decide what to show in thair links pages. Note :- if they wswitch off any ad format ultimetely the're decreasing their own CPM level. revenue.

Believe me no one is happier than me, we had worked together for a long time.
But, as an advanced user I couldn't pass your links. There are hundreds of fake buttons there.
Many users would get confused and couldn't reach the final destination. And they won't be coming back.

You have every right to design your shortener however you like it. We as admins just throw suggestions.
High CPM is good. But 4 pages of ads with countless of fake buttons, not so much.

I assure you, only someone with low quality traffic would use such service and it would make it harder for you to manage the shortener.

Hopefully it gets better. I'll still wait.

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Believe me no one is happier than me, we had worked together for a long time.
But, as an advanced user I couldn't pass your links. There are hundreds of fake buttons there.
Many users would get confused and couldn't reach the final destination. And they won't be coming back.

You have every right to design your shortener however you like it. We as admins just throw suggestions.
High CPM is good. But 4 pages of ads with countless of fake buttons, not so much.

I assure you, only someone with low quality traffic would use such service and it would make it harder for you to manage the shortener.

Hopefully it gets better. I'll still wait.
Hello @AlDocTHorXJ

I completely understand your all the concern situations started in Feb 2020 and now we've got all good.
You Can Trust GP again and we can work together.

Now it's UPDATED and it's much easier than before ?
Example link:- https://go.gplinks.co/ok
Now it's Finalised Interface ?

And now we're working on CPM UPDATES as we'll
Current CPM Rates = https://gplinks.in/payout-rates
We would like to request you please start the work again we'd be very happy to see you in.

If there's any issue please let us know ?
We'd love to hear back from you.
_____
Regards
Team GPlinks.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 28: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.