Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing
Earn99 - Earn gift cards, games and crypto!

SCAM Gplink Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

cristhian2a

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WHAT IS Gplink ?

Gplink
is a completely free tool where you can create short links,you get paid!

CPM : 7$ -1$
rates.png

Payment : Daily
25% REFERRAL BONUS

Refer friends and receive 25% of their earnings for life!

LOW MINIMUM PAYOUT

gplink.png

Link: gplink.info

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

vijikey

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change status scam please he dont pay money for member of my country
Can you post proof for pending payment, please?
Also if the site don't count the visit from your country contact the admin. However, before doing that ask someone of your friends from you country to also test a link and if it is not counted then contact the admin and let us know. I advice you to do that (with your friend), because it is possible the site to detect that you click on you own links which can be the reason for miscount.

Best regards!

eliectro1

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scam site. I return my application for bitcoin, then I get to the minimum of perfect momey and cancel my request, send a message to support which never answered me.

bpsis.png

eliectro1

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B
This should be answered before Legit Tag; why his payment cancelled?
Because in that case, looks like doubtful.
That I wanted to know, since support never responds to my messages and I do not clarify why my account was canceled. I have worked with many shorteners of this forum and they have all paid me without problem ... Those who do not do it is because they are scam ...

looper

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ Mr.B >>>This site is a scam, he deletes accounts after payment request. I know at least one more user who has his account deleted.

Marlboro

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rate isn't competitive with other paid to shrink sites, the only thing that is good on this site is they offer 25% referrals bonus, so if you're able to refer at least 4 active referrals then you can get 100% earnings like doing nothing, but it seems that the site has an issue with other members, some of the members having a payment issue, and some account deleted issue, so we can't determine if the site is legit or scam.