Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join over +101.500 members to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

☑️NEW GoUnlimited.to Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Sijhono

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
account ban for no reason, lol
share your your info to wjunction . he is most of time active there .
Do you go to wjunction too mate??
I believe there was an issue about your account activity. Coz I have checked on WJ, lot of users sent their compensation payment's proof. So till now they are legit. I think.

khokonbd

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
walletsafer.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you
I'm waiting for my emails to respond.
when you haven't sufficient proof to show why are you waiting , try another host better for you.
A video host or site is not scam for only one person , check below my running payout proof .

you can also check thousand of proof in wjunction . they are 100% legit and paying .
Notes that : Don't expect a reply from Gounlimited here because this thread not create by Gounlimited .

Frankicha

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello.
I use this for first time. I need to ask , i just upload video, and where i can see how many times this one is watched ? thanks !

Crypto Twist

Gold Member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
crypto-twist.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up with the trusted status of my account on this site? How do I get myself trusted?

Do I need to use a Real name and info or can I use my Brand name?

khokonbd

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
walletsafer.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up with the trusted status of my account on this site? How do I get myself trusted?

For Trusted Membership send support ticket with your traffic source .
to get instant reply try to contact on wjunction (via PM)

Mihawk4eye

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? At some point, I do feel they are suplicious but I am still using this Goun service for the moment. And they had paid me 5 times till now.

About 1 or 2 weeks ago they were having server problem where all user's videos were missing. So they asked user to reupload the files.

They apoligized and gave compensation. I cannot confirm yet the legitimate of their compensation. Look at my Screenshoots

View attachment 93119 View attachment 93120

So I have to wait 14days to see wether they scam me or not :Hilarious:
did you got the compensation ?

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
when you haven't sufficient proof to show why are you waiting , try another host better for you.
A video host or site is not scam for only one person , check below my running payout proof .

you can also check thousand of proof in wjunction . they are 100% legit and paying .
Notes that : Don't expect a reply from Gounlimited here because this thread not create by Gounlimited .
Can you please tell me how much do you earn per 1000 views? Where does your traffic come from? What kind of videos do you upload to get views?

Sijhono

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I send compensation email on feb 26, they replied telling me "Under review" also on feb 28.

Count how many days have passed? :Hilarious: :Hilarious:
Please MARK Gounlimited as SCAM. beacause untill now which is already passed 1 month, lot of people still havent received their compensation including my self.

I sent confirmation email on feb 26, and still dont get any compensation payment.

These GOUN Guys spent lot of timen on wjunction. So if you dont believe what i say you can check it out the commenting posts on wjunction.

They said on each user's email "14days Maximal to finish the conpensation"

It is already 1 month. So they lied and cant keep up with their words.

PLEASE MARK GOUNLIMITED.TO AS SCAM So whoever wants to register there could be saved from these Gounlimited fking Lier. Thanks

Mihawk4eye

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please MARK Gounlimited as SCAM. beacause untill now which is already passed 1 month, lot of people still havent received their compensation including my self.

I sent confirmation email on feb 26, and still dont get any compensation payment.

These GOUN Guys spent lot of timen on wjunction. So if you dont believe what i say you can check it out the commenting posts on wjunction.

They said on each user's email "14days Maximal to finish the conpensation"

It is already 1 month. So they lied and cant keep up with their words.

PLEASE MARK GOUNLIMITED.TO AS SCAM So whoever wants to register there could be saved from these Gounlimited fking Lier. Thanks
sadly they suspended the compensation program.

Sijhono

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello admin, why dont you yet mark THis scam site GOUNLIMITED.TO ????

The didnt pay the compensation as their promise

Sijhono

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stip using their site. They dont pay my compensation. I should have received over 250$ by Now. Its already 1 month

Sijhono

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What Is Go Unlimited?

Go Unlimited is a video streaming website that allows you to make money from your videos when someone watches it for longer than 1 minute, and you get paid for every 10,000 video views. They are offered worldwide with different rates ranging from U.S.$6 to U.S.$30.00 and organized into four tiers of countries. If you can't locate your country in the list of tiers it is rated at U.S.$4.00 across the board for every 10,000 views I'm not sure if this is a typo or not.

Company Behind
There's no company connected to it, so I've concluded that it is currently operated by an individual or groups of people wanting to make money online. They also own MixLoads in which the footer reveals the name of the owner, or the web developer is SONUS. From the looks of the design, it might be using a default design of the script called Streaming4U, which can be purchased from code canyon.

Technical Specifications
The .to whois server won't give any information at all regarding the registrant but is only know to use ClouDns.

Features and Advantages
They boast of custom payout rates since countries are categorized via tiers meaning the downloader or viewer must reside in any of these top pay tiered countries. Your files will not be deleted even after 60 days and will stay on this website permanently. You have a dedicated account manager who promises to work for you twelve hours a day and seven days a week.

Making Money
Aside from earning in tiers where your file is streaming or download, you get to receive from an additional program called Valueable User Program (VUP). This Valueable User Program (VUP) requires you to have more than 5,000 minimum views or downloads daily, which entitles you to earn up to 50% profit from your user's activities as above-mentioned.

PROS and CONS:

PROS:

- Free for anyone to make money right away with your viewers and downloaders

CONS:

- Lack of company information as attached makes one think twice to sign up
MARK AS SCAM. THEY DIDNT PAY USER'S COMPENSATION.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.