Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

NEW Giga-mining.com Reviews SCAM or LEGIT?

btcminer

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys check out this new BTC cloud mining project just launched

Register and get free 175GHS bonus for 30 days

Min invest 5.10 usd BTC/DOGE/LTC/ETH
Min withdraw from 3 usd

The contract you buy last forever
If you are interested in giving this a try please join with the link

Thanks

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-09_025715_giga-mining.com.png

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

btcminer

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update ,alright guys i am here with some good news

This project paid one of my friends, so it definitely good time to join invest early and get profit

see payment proof and please use the link , thanks

photo_2019-10-10_07-12-01.jpg.png

btcminer

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update hey guys here with another good news / i just got paid by this project

Finally , for now this is legit, join with the link ,and thanks for the ones that joined

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-12_175432_giga-mining.com.png

Aydyll

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20191013-095035.png

Today... i can't access my account... can't log in .. and im just get paid around 3 times and 4th transaction not paid to me... burned 500usd

Aydyll

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you serious bro,,i got paid 3 times as well,and will let you know if the 4 th time works, try login again ,or reset the password
I tried many time and i already sending email to them and no feedback until now.. Plus i already submit forgot password twice.. and no email from them