LEGIT GetCashFree.info Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

mcjerry

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I like the idea of coin mining.
The payout is small but it is still good way to earn online.
There is the question I want to. Using coin minig website or application. is it not using the browsing data of my network provider.
because I have tried some mining site and it used up my browsing data.
is it the mining that is using my data or some other things on the site

Couthless

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I like the idea of coin mining.
The payout is small but it is still good way to earn online.
There is the question I want to. Using coin minig website or application. is it not using the browsing data of my network provider.
because I have tried some mining site and it used up my browsing data.
is it the mining that is using my data or some other things on the site
The way it works is it loads up a new page every minute. Each of those pages require a little bit of data to load.

mcjerry

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
The way it works is it loads up a new page every minute. Each of those pages require a little bit of data to load.
undefinedThank you for the reply. it is like I will give it a try. do you have refer link so that I will register through your link. undefinedI have start to like this site beer money forum. Members here are encouraging. And that is a good thing

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I am glad to have received my second payment from Get Cash Free. Though there were some changes and the rate per minute isn't as good as previously, this is still a legit and paying site.

Here's my payment proof:

If you are interested, click to join here: Get Cash Free

joy207

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
sometimes its like that, even to log in; just try again in an hour or so. you do have to get past the ads , and then sooner or later it normally works. the autosurf tab normally works fine , but the page with your stats tends to forward to some stupid adds, so close that page after you open the autosurf and test it. this is just a get cash free problem, the other sites do not forward like that, and they should fix it ; but they do pay so I put up with it