Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmilina

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Thank you for this unfortunately, it can't be open.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I have finished this. I commented on MANKILLS HIS WIFE WHILE PERFORMING DANGEROUSMAGIC.
My username was Julie Ann Sinclair.
Can you please send my 25 BMF coins to Mr B. he is trying to raise money to get some name taken off this site. You can tell them they are from me if you wish. I want to donate mine to him. Thanks for this and glad to help you out.

M

Micheal joe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done,your work fully commented on your two webpage (post )
My Name there displayed: India .
.......waiting for coins!!

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard from this person. I haven't been paid yet for the work. I'm just checking to see if anyone else has been paid or not.

Sudipta Biswas

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am giving free 25BMF coins. This is the step to folow.
Visit this blog https://mymoney5t.blogspot.co.ke/
Remember this; SKIP AD to view the main site.
Inside the blog scroll down untill you see this "OTHER INTERESTING BLOGS"
Click on any one blog link you see there. After opening it,scroll down and comment on the blog.
After this send me your name you used to comment on the blog and i will reward you.
Done! User name Sudipta Biswas

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy hasn't been around for awhile now. it seems like there are +9 people waiting payment from this person. Wonder when he'll be back and pay us for our work. Anyone heard from him yet?

cubez

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting for BMF Coins.

No response for this deal. Took me long time to comment as the blog opens new window for each click.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting to wonder about this person and what happened. I think we need to speak with Mr B about this and have this locked until all people are paid. it isn't fair that so many people are waiting for payment from this guy now.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deal closed. When you login please pay all members and I will open your deal again.
If he does not log in 30 days since the last log in all his BMF Coins will be removed and paid to members in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.