Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very easy task!

Step 1 - Join Cointiply
Step 2 - Roll the faucet
Step 3 - (Optional) Stay active :)

Once you completed the task please PM your referral link or share it here in the thread to get 40 BMF Points.
Please don't create duplicate accounts!

BONUS 20 BMF Points

If you planning to use Cointiply you can use this method to get 100's of referrals and earn passive income from their activity.

Step 1 - Signup with My Adds Up
Step 2 - Buy ad packs (you can spend as little as $1 to start)
Step 3 - Promote your Cointiply referral link.

The awesome part is that if you do invest $1 per ad pack you can get $1.54 back! If you just view about 20 adverts a day (10 seconds each).
This way you can compound/grow your ad pack investments.

$1.00 = $1.54.00 return
$10.00 = $15.40 return
$100.00 = $154.00 return

So it works as a win win combo. You make more money by advertising your referral links (you can do this with ANY offer you want to promote).
Please feel free to ask me any questions below.

"Together we help each other make money online".

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already used cointiply, but earning was very slow and reached payout took too much time...
btw you wrote "to get 100's of referrals " you got any proof? Mean, per investing 1 usd / how many? and active or just visit, or register only, or really active?

Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already used cointiply, but earning was very slow and reached payout took too much time...
btw you wrote "to get 100's of referrals " you got any proof? Mean, per investing 1 usd / how many? and active or just visit, or register only, or really active?
The point with using My Adds Up is to turn a profit from the initial investment, the traffic is just an additional bonus.
So if you invest $10 you will get 1000 views to any link/s you want + $15.40 return if you view 20 ads daily.

I have almost 3000 referrals for all the programs I promote but to prove it I would have to take a lot of screenshots! :D

Here is my Cointiply referrals but they not all generated from MAU traffic obviously.

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The point with using My Adds Up is to turn a profit from the initial investment, the traffic is just an additional bonus.
So if you invest $10 you will get 1000 views to any link/s you want + $15.40 return if you view 20 ads daily.

I have almost 3000 referrals for all the programs I promote but to prove it I would have to take a lot of screenshots! :D

Here is my Cointiply referrals but they not all generated from MAU traffic obviously.

View attachment 54378
yes ok, understand, thanks for answer ;)

Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

donabella

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Very easy task!

Step 1 - Join Cointiply
Step 2 - Roll the faucet
Step 3 - (Optional) Stay active :)

Once you completed the task please PM your referral link or share it here in the thread to get 40 BMF Points.
Please don't create duplicate accounts!

View attachment 54108

BONUS 20 BMF Points

If you planning to use Cointiply you can use this method to get 100's of referrals and earn passive income from their activity.

Step 1 - Signup with My Adds Up
Step 2 - Buy ad packs (you can spend as little as $1 to start)
Step 3 - Promote your Cointiply referral link.

The awesome part is that if you do invest $1 per ad pack you can get $1.54 back! If you just view about 20 adverts a day (10 seconds each).
This way you can compound/grow your ad pack investments.

$1.00 = $1.54.00 return
$10.00 = $15.40 return
$100.00 = $154.00 return

So it works as a win win combo. You make more money by advertising your referral links (you can do this with ANY offer you want to promote).
Please feel free to ask me any questions below.

"Together we help each other make money online".
User name:donabella

Attachments