Start Play and Win!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Start Play and Win!
Make short links and earn the biggest money
ShrinkMe.io - Most Trusted URL Shortener
Shorten
Uiz.io - Top URL Shortener
MyLead affiliate network
Short URL
knowhowtoearn.com
MyLead - start earn money

NEW Gener8 Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

200 FREE SPINS - WIN REAL CASH!

kaka135

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always been seeing the advertisements about Gener8, and I like how we can earn money passively. It's good to know that someone here has been paid and it's big amount! I will try out if it works well for me. Hopefully it won't slow down the performance of my computer.

Warfare

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any good news from gener8? when they are will launch?
On March 19th they will start their marketing campaigns which will hopefully increase the number of users (they plan to get 50000 users in order to start charging advertisers and enable cashouts).

veejay

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On March 19th they will start their marketing campaigns which will hopefully increase the number of users (they plan to get 50000 users in order to start charging advertisers and enable cashouts).
Good to hear

kona1

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is been a while since there was any update from the website, I hope that they will enable cashouts soon especially via Paypal because this will motivate more users to join.

kaka135

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed the Chrome extension last week, and reached Level 3 or 4 already. Today when I tried to login, I was told the password was incorrect though I was pretty sure. I still went to reset my password, and after that my tokens were reset to zero. Has anyone encountered this issue before? I thought this issue has been solved, perhaps I should contact the support.

veejay

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at level 5 but not went to level 4 points are reduced from 522 to 488. Something problem there.

alexandria3nouci

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at level 5 but not went to level 4 points are reduced from 522 to 488. Something problem there.

For those of us who are contemplating whether to join the bandwagon, these issues are serious. Have you been able to sort out the anomaly?

kaka135

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent an email to the team, and received a response from them saying they will fix the issue soon. Though my issue hasn't been fixed yet, it's at least good that they did reply to me. Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon and we will get to withdraw money soon too.

kaka135

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Warfare Thank you for the updates. I tried to access the marketplace just now, and it said I don't have access to it. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can finally cash out. But it's weird that my tokens earned seems to be lesser always. I wonder if it's something wrong with the system, or they are "recalculating" the tokens earned. I am quite confused with this site.

Warfare

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Warfare Thank you for the updates. I tried to access the marketplace just now, and it said I don't have access to it. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can finally cash out. But it's weird that my tokens earned seems to be lesser always. I wonder if it's something wrong with the system, or they are "recalculating" the tokens earned. I am quite confused with this site.
I can't acces it either, on the FAQ it says they will open the door to a certain number of users everyday.
Someone on Reddit said that 10 tokens = £1 in the Marketplace.

Also I found this on FAQ:
Why do my tokens sometimes increase or decrease?
Your number of tokens is validated offline and updated every ~ 3hrs. This is why there may be a little jump every now and again. If you logout in this time the number will reset to the last known count – but rest assured, all ads seen will be counted and the number in the extension will update accordingly.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.