NEW Gener8 Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Warfare

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
any good news from gener8? when they are will launch?
On March 19th they will start their marketing campaigns which will hopefully increase the number of users (they plan to get 50000 users in order to start charging advertisers and enable cashouts).

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
On March 19th they will start their marketing campaigns which will hopefully increase the number of users (they plan to get 50000 users in order to start charging advertisers and enable cashouts).
It is been a while since there was any update from the website, I hope that they will enable cashouts soon especially via Paypal because this will motivate more users to join.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I installed the Chrome extension last week, and reached Level 3 or 4 already. Today when I tried to login, I was told the password was incorrect though I was pretty sure. I still went to reset my password, and after that my tokens were reset to zero. Has anyone encountered this issue before? I thought this issue has been solved, perhaps I should contact the support.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I sent an email to the team, and received a response from them saying they will fix the issue soon. Though my issue hasn't been fixed yet, it's at least good that they did reply to me. Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon and we will get to withdraw money soon too.