SCAM geistlink Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

brainohyeah

Platinum Member
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WHAT IS GeistLink?
GeistLink is a completely free tool where you can create short links,you get paid!
20% REFERRAL BONUS
Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life!
LOW MINIMUM PAYOUT

Attachments

Younes Afias

Platinum Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing this good shortner , i will try it now , because i like it , the minimum payment for paypal is high , but there many payment method , do you have a payment proof ?

sahil1301

Bronze Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

The problems with these sites are their contact form (most of the times) don't send any message to admin.

I contacted admin 2 months ago inquiring about the payment date which they never answered and which I came to know here from BMF from @brainyoyeah and you can verify it above.

I was paid 2 times earlier too so it doesn't seem like they have a problem with my traffic.

So it's actually not justified.

Kind Regards

looper

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have asked for a payment today, let us see how are things going with that shortener. Sahil is not using a faucet, neither do I.

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.