Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

SCAM gains.systems Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

diegoes2d

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
This is a SCAM. If you are reading this they wont allow you to touch your deposit EVER again, only the daily profit. They dont allow to cancel either. So your money is basically gone. Stay away

diegoes2d

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
This is a SCAM. If you are reading this they wont allow you to touch your deposit EVER again, only the daily profit. They dont allow to cancel either. So your money is basically gone. Stay away

diegoes2d

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points

diegoes2d

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points

diegoes2d

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points

LunaCoco

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What other hyips let you withdraw your deposit? Why would you cancel nobody forced you to invest right? Lol
All hyips are scam and you're spamming this forum.

ziane03

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far sounds good. Makes me wana try and invest with them too. Thanks guys for posting all your returns here. Really helps out a lot. Except for Diegoes2d. LOL! spamming does not help at all bro

Michaelfenimore

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to believe this, truly. I must admit though this isn't the only website I frequent. I find it odd that these "proof of payments" match other "proofs" on another site. What's odd is that they match "proofs" by more the one account, who look like they claim to be different people, but one person on this site. Is there something I am missing?