Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited
F

FutureNetJack

I know you have heard of FutureNet, but have you heard that FutureNet is just the name of the company that helps people to create residual income by providing business oportunities from three different sources?

While FutureNet is the Social Media platform of the company, FutureAdPro is the revenue sharing platform operated by the FutureNet company, which allows its users to monetize their need for a daily intake of advertisements.

Companies such as Facebook, Google and Amazon, bombard us on a daily basis with advertisements, based on algorithms, which may or may not deliver relevant adds. Even if the adds are relevant, do you really want to see them, without having asked for it first? Additionally, these conglomorates retain all the profit from the companies who advertise with them, ultimately making them fabulously wealthy.

FutureNet has introduced a different approach. The company has created a unique system of sharing their revenue with its users. People are able to choose which advertisements they wish to see, and choose whether to see any at all, and get paid commissions in return for their time spent watching the advertisements.

The problem is that a number of other scams have popped up, promising a similar type of revenue. The only issue is that they they are not actual companies offering actual business opportunities but rather ponzi schemes in disguise.

So the question will most likely arise, Well why is FutureNet, and FutureAdPro not a ponzi scheme? Here are the reasons why FutureNet and FutureAdPro is a legitimate business opportunity:..............well actually it's hard to begin because there is so much but here it goes in no particualr order

1. FutureNet was launched in 2012 as a social media platform that paid people for using it. You could get paid for logging in, commenting, chatting with friends and through your business posts which would ultimately drive clients to your business. So FutureNet was a marketing company first before it introduced it's profit sharing platform.
2. FutureAdPro, the revenue sharing platform was released in 2014 as an afterthought to the pre-existing social media platform
3. FutureNet is credited with the creation and release of the Futuro Coin, a cryptocurrency presently available on 6 exchanges and listed on coinmarketcap.com at $7.93 at the time of this writing. This means that the company received revenues from the sale of the FuturoCoin, which was released earlier this year, 2018.
4. FutureNet developed an ATM machine which can be used to purchase the FuturoCoin, making the coin easily accessible and thus generating more profits for the company.
5. FutureNet has presently 4 million users, which for any business, especially MLM, is HUGE!!
6. Last year, FutureNet generated over $600 million in revenues.
7. FutureNet offers mining contracts which people can purchase for the purpose of mining FuturoCoin.
8. FutureNet has a number of operational businesses and sources of revenue, including:

- FutureNet cafe and bar
- Translation services
- Car leasing services
- Cloud storrage
- Online shopping
- Online travel booking partnered up with Hotels.com and others
- FutureNet merchandise store
- FutureNet games
- Web building services a service similar to WordPress
- FutureNet Voice Calling Platform, where you can purchase calling plans and messaging
- FutureNet Sports, where the company sponsors and advertises with different sporting teams and events
- FutureNet foundation, is involved in charity work around Europe and other parts of the world. The CEO's have been named Good Will Ambasadors to the United Nations

I believe the list ends here for now, but I may be missing something.

Here is the point I'd like to really drive home. The FuturoCoin is a cryptocurrency, presently in use, with a stable number of users and with a value of a relatively decent standing. I can imagine that having a company offering shared revenue to it's users, who are required to make deposits using their cryptocurrencies, and withdrawals using more cryptocurrencies, can be problematic to the status quo. After all, cryptocurrencies pose a serious threat to our present economic system as Banks face loosing control of the money supply in case of a cryptocurrency mass adoption by the world's population.

How does the revenue sharing work and why could it be seen as problematic by the status quo?

Yes, to use FutureAdPro, the revenue sharing part of the FutureNet company, users are required to make a buy in using one of presently 6 selected cryptocurrencies.
In order to generate commissions using the FutureAdPro platform, users are required to purchase adpacks. These adpacks cost $10 or $50 each and users can choose the amount with which they would like to begin generating commissions. Clearly the higher the initial buy in, the higher the commissions will be.

Commissions are delivered daily to the users account, and equal to 20% in profits after a duration of about 120-130 days. Users are free to withdraw their profits on a daily basis but it is recommended to compound reinvest the commissions for better payout.

The platform limits each user to 1000 - $50 adpacks, which is roughly $50000, meaning that a 20% commission every 120 days leads an average monthly income of about $2500. Not a massive amount for the western world, but nothing to be scoffed at either.

Presently 4million users are shuffling cryptocurrencies around on the internet and thus propagating the usage of the the enemy to fiat moneys. With banks holding a firm grip on the world economy, it may be hard to see how crypto poses a threat to the status quo, but these things will become more apparent with time, I believe, as our present economy begins to suffer crash after crash.

So back to the point at hand.

FutureNet is a company in a very unique position. It offers opportunities for making money and promotes the usage of cryptocurrencies. I think that anyone interested in the world of crypto should at least take the time to look at what the company has to offer.

Ou one last thing. FutureNet is now listed as being within the top 5000 most used websites on the World Wide Web as per Alexa listings. That is within 5000 out of 2 billion websites world wide.

Shoot me a comment or questions if you have any.

Companies such as Facebook, Google and Amazon, bombard us on a daily basis with advertisements, based on algorithms, which may or may not deliver relevant adds. Even if the adds are relevant, do you really want to see them, without having asked for it first? Additionally, these conglomorates retain all the profit from the companies who advertise with them, ultimately making them fabulously wealthy
You are wrong here because these companies share millions of profits to Facebook game owners, Google bloggers, and Amazon sellers. Because they provide a great platform, billions of people use and promote them.

Last year, FutureNet generated over $600 million in revenues.
You must provide an official income statement here that was submitted to tax bureau to support your claims,.

- FutureNet cafe and bar
- Translation services
- Car leasing services
- Cloud storrage
- Online shopping
- Online travel booking partnered up with Hotels.com and others
- FutureNet merchandise store
- FutureNet games
- Web building services a service similar to WordPress
- FutureNet Voice Calling Platform, where you can purchase calling plans and messaging
- FutureNet Sports, where the company sponsors and advertises with different sporting teams and events
- FutureNet foundation, is involved in charity work around Europe and other parts of the world. The CEO's have been named Good Will Ambasadors to the United Nations
That's why I mention in my blog that Futureadpro is an example of online income site that is 99% scam that turns to 99% legit because of they are turning to legit type of business just like the Japanese mafia name Yakuza that terrorize people at some point but slowly engaging to legal endeavor. Although, both entities I have mention are still in illegal business. Yakuza still operates extortion job while Futureadpro offers certain daily profit interest in adpack investment.

Did you know that Futureadpro and Traffic Monsoon, a 207 million USD ponzi scheme (https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2016/lr23604.htm) that also offers certain daily profit interest in adpack investment just like Futureadpro is doing get a traction in the same year?

Not sure how facebook shares millions of dollars to game owners. You mean companies that own games and advertise on facebook make millions in profits from its users? Sure that is true. But people seeing these adds are not rewarded for having to watch them. People have no choice but to see them. Google bloggers can activate googles adsense and possibly make some money in this way, sure but thats again supporting my point. The revenue does not go to those who watch those ads but to those who advertise, Im not sure how this is being twisted around. And no one gets rewarded for watching Amazon adds. People get paid for affilliate marketing of Amazon, which is no different from what FutureNet is trying to do except that it shares revenue with people watching the adds.
investment
FutureNet was launched in 2012, not 2016. FutureAdPro in 2014 not 2016. Seems to me that the scam you mention was busted while FutureNet and FutureAdPro were fully operational, and still are 2 years later.

Additionally, Im sure its quite clear that the SEC has a hard on for anything related to cryptocurrencies and is hell bent on styfling anything that goes against the well established status quo and the banks. FutureNet has a customer base of 4 million at present

The fact that you compare an online business to the Yakuza is just ridiculous and nothing more that fear mongering.

Saying that they use legitimate businesses to get people to use their services is like saying that Amazon uses advertisements to get people to buy from them. Your arguments are unsustainable in the least and will be very happy to look at your blog as soon as I get back on my laptop as Im on mobile at present.

Not sure how facebook shares millions of dollars to game owners.
Create a game like Ninja Saga, put it in Facebook platform, monetize your game,. Simple.

FutureNet was launched in 2012, not 2016. FutureAdPro in 2014 not 2016.
Didn't mention about launch. I said "...get a traction in the same year." Meaning, the days become it's popular. I can say it because many advertise it in Easyhits4u.

FutureNet has a customer base of 4 million at present
Let's say it has but how many is only active, 10%, 1%, 0.1%? Eveyday, about 10,000 new registration in Neobux. What about Futureadpro and it's entire network?

The fact that you compare an online business to the Yakuza is just ridiculous and nothing more that fear mongering.
The fact that you don't know about the reality is a sign of ignorance.

Amazon uses advertisements to get people to buy from them.
Of course they advertise to get people know that they exist. Everyone knows that.

our arguments are unsustainable
Not here to argue. Just stating the facts. @Mr. B should categorize Futureadpro as HYIP.

Create a game like Ninja Saga, put it in Facebook platform, monetize your game,. Simple.
You seem to be completely missing the point. If you create a game and advertise it then you get paid for our advertisement as does facebook since you have to pay facebook for advertising with them. I, however, who have to see your advertisement, do not get paid for it, and have to see a dumb game add.
Didn't mention about launch. I said "...get a traction in the same year." Meaning, the days become it's popular. I can say it because many advertise it in Easyhits4u.
But we do agree that it was around for way longer, and still is, untouched.

Let's say it has but how many is only active, 10%, 1%, 0.1%? Eveyday, about 10,000 new registration in Neobux. What about Futureadpro and it's entire network?
In order to make money with FutureAdPro you need to be active every day. So you are looking at a very active community.

The fact that you don't know about the reality is a sign of ignorance.
These are just empty words of defense. Now you're just name calling which is a sign of weakness.

Of course they advertise to get people know that they exist. Everyone knows that.
Then how is this different from what FutureNet does?

Your arguments do not hold water. You are free to have your opinion but it seems to me that facts speak for themselves. A company that has been around since 2012, has a broad range of businesses and allows people to make money with its services. There is no difference in its structure when compared to any other company in which you are required to purchase shares for profits.

Mr. B is free to shift this forum into the High Risk Investments section as this is his space to do with as he wishes. But as I was once told by a person to whom i explained the business "Where is the risk?"

The world is in the eye of the beholder.

Ou this is rich. Mr. Harvey here himself is involved in some weird MLM scheme trying to get people to click on his links for profit, while he goes on bashing real business. Ou brother

Here is a quote from his feed "I'll pay additional 60 BMF coins to those who completed my deals in the last 3 days. Reward distribution was delayed due to typhoon Urduja"

You seem to be completely missing the point.
Just answer your question, "...Not sure how facebook shares millions of dollars to game owners...." As I said before, not here to argue.

But we do agree that it was around for way longer, and still is, untouched.
That's right. Why not report it to SEC? Just curious what will happen - https://acadia.sec.gov/TcrWeb/faces..._afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=lmjjikay3_28

1542589641410.png

In order to make money with FutureAdPro you need to be active every day. So you are looking at a very active community.
Didn't answer my question, "...how many is only active...?" Paidverts has 2.5 million clients but only about 20,000 are active in the last 30 days - https://www.paidverts.com/general_charts.html

1542587969646.png

These are just empty words of defense. Now you're just name calling which is a sign of weakness.
It's your opinion, don't care.

There is no difference in its structure when compared to any other company in which you are required to purchase shares for profits.
You are still new in online earnings.

Ou this is rich. Mr. Harvey here himself is involved in some weird MLM scheme trying to get people to click on his links for profit, while he goes on bashing real business. Ou brother

Here is a quote from his feed "I'll pay additional 60 BMF coins to those who completed my deals in the last 3 days. Reward distribution was delayed due to typhoon Urduja"
Dude, you does't know anything what you're talking. It's all about BMF marketplace deal where other members will sign up using my referral link in different PTC sites and other different online income sites - https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/complete-my-29-deals-offers-get-12-000-bmf-bonus.9901/. If you will ask who is the most generous donator in BMF marketplace section with the easiest deal to do, I guess you just need to see what other BMF members are saying.

1542590375851.png

That's right. Why not report it to SEC? Just curious what will happen
If you're so curious, why not report it yourself? Why would I report a legitimate business? Your suggestions is borderline insane.

Ok, I just read your entire post and it's ridiculous. Your are bashing one advertising company by promoting your own interests. Nice taktik, I'll try to keep that in mind. I bet you employ the same in your other "scam reviews" on the forums here.

As for the rest, I'll dismiss on a language barrier, as you are not a native speaker of English and defense less, so to speak. I assume many things may be getting lost in translation.

You are free to promote your products as you do, but try to keep your bashing of other businesses to a minimum, or better yet eliminate it all together.

I'd suggest for Mr. B to take a closer look at posts such as those by Harvey, and read closer to what they attempt through their bashing, namely dissuading people from certain businesses in order to promote his own agenda.

Weak hand Harvey

Let's ask another opinion, whall we?

Yeah, doesn't look good for your paidvertibrates. Sorry fell. Hope you didn't invest too much into that one. Try http://adpro.futurenet.club/confirm/mediumjack instead, you might actually make some money.

paypayshit.png
adpro.png

Attachments

• paypayshit.png
    paypayshit.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 192
  • adpro.png
    adpro.png
    173 KB · Views: 236
If you're so curious, why not report it yourself? Why would I report a legitimate business? Your suggestions is borderline insane.
Reported it already. That's why I already said I'm curious what will happen.

Your are bashing one advertising company by promoting your own interests.
Bashing is different from stating facts. I own HJVC Bitcoin Faucet site and did a review on it including pros and cons - https://99percentreviews.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/hjvcbitcoin-faucetfly-com-99-legit/

1542674540719.png

I'd suggest for Mr. B to take a closer look at posts such as those by Harvey, and read closer to what they attempt through their bashing, namely dissuading people from certain businesses in order to promote his own agenda.
My agenda is share to others the truth. Even @Mr. B I condemn his certain wrongdoings. For example, he did a YouTube review in one HYIP site then someone comment regarding its legitimacy, Mr. B doesn't tell the truth exactly even though he already knows that most HYIP sites use fake address if not virtual physical address that was just bought online and not really engage in legit type of investment.

1542674918416.png

Hope you didn't invest too much into that one. Try http://adpro.futurenet.club/confirm/mediumjack instead, you might actually make some money.
Didn't invest there. Just giving an example.

Yeah but try searching futurenet.club, result is suspicious. Main point here is Scamadviser.com is not a sufficient tool to define if particular online income site is legit or scam. It boils in user experience. Why defend Futureadpro? Just tell the truth that it offers guaranteed daily profit from your investment and that is a HYIP but slowly engaging to legit type of business like coffee shop. Discussion end.

1542675418326.png

Just tell the truth that it offers guaranteed daily profit from your investment
Actually no it does not. Here is where your lies falter. FutureAdPro does not guarantee daily profits. It guarantees profits if you do the work. FutureNet does not doll out cash to anyone who invests. The buy in means that you are entitled to the viewing of adds for which you get paid. If you do not view the ads you do not get paid. That simple. And while FutureNet site may be seen as suspitious, the one you so eagerly promoted is screaming SCAM.

Yes Scamadviser is not a sufficient tool to judge the legitimacy of a product, but neither are your vain attempts at bashing businesses you are not invested in, while promoting your own agenda. Harvey, you're a fraud. I bet your "scam review" site complains about products while being plastered with adverts of those very same products and many more causing people to loose some real money. In my humble opinion, Mr. B should be careful of letting such individuals into this group. They feed off of fear mongering on legitimate businesses while promoting dodgy looking products.

FutureAdPro does not guarantee daily profits.
Tsk
http://futureadprocalc.com/index.php/calculator/param
https://apidownloads.futurenet.club/sites/default/files/FutureAdPro_MarketingPlan_EN_1.pdf
1542680268937.png

1542680520104.png

the one you so eagerly promoted is screaming SCAM
Are you talking about Paidverts.com? Not promoting it, only an example. Well, I know the history of it if you ask me. The current owner bought the site from previous owner who is the original founder and use the proceeds to create Banana.fund but turns to scam.

I bet your "scam review" site complains about products while being plastered with adverts of those very same products and many more causing people to loose some real money.
When I create an online income site review, I included 5 pros and 5 cons like Beermoneyforum.com site review I made - https://99percentreviews.wordpress.com/2018/07/01/beermoneyforum-com-99-legit/. Adverts? That doesn't exist in my blog site reviews. You'll not even see 1 banner advertising image except Wordpress.com ads cause I'm using their free domain hosting.

1542680719250.png

Mr. B should be careful of letting such individuals into this group. They feed off of fear mongering on legitimate businesses while promoting dodgy looking products.
Provide proofs then he might consider. Futureadpro is not yet in a legitimate business category, it's still in HYIP category. Read other reviews about Futureadpro, don't trust all the things you read in Futureadpro site, verify it.

1542681296790.png

Adverts? That doesn't exist in my blog site reviews.
Erm, right there at the bottom of your blog post screen shot it states clearly as day "I'll put your referral link in here for $1 per day" and you conveniently left out the advertisements included below that, which I will not post a screen shot of here as I am not about to do your advertising for you.

We all have an agenda, but while some of us have no fear of admitting our purpose, others try to hide their intended purpose behind deceptive semantics.

Good luck.

"I'll put your referral link in here for $1 per day" and you conveniently left out the advertisements included below that
Will earn more if someone will advertise his/her referral link daily instead of mine in site reviews I made. Below that is comment section. Satisfied?
1542688463459.png

others try to hide their intended purpose behind deceptive semantics
That's right just like Futureadpro, site identity is hidden - https://www.whois.com/whois/futurenet.club

1542688786309.png

:D Are you kidding bro? Alexa.com is for site ranking but doesn't reveal site identity. If you like to increase your site ranking, just advertise in Neobux.com fixed ad to get more than 500,000 views daily.
That's fantastic. Thanks

:D Are you kidding bro? Alexa.com is for site ranking but doesn't reveal site identity. If you like to increase your site ranking, just advertise in Neobux.com fixed ad to get more than 500,000 views daily.
And here you go again with pushing your agenda, by advertising your ref links. This is becoming really pathetic. To all those reading this thread. You can follow in the footsteps of this Harvey fellow and hustle like does for every penny posting a thousand ref links a minute, or join FUtureAdPro to make some serious money and grow your business.

And here you go again with pushing your agenda, by advertising your ref links. This is becoming really pathetic. To all those reading this thread. You can follow in the footsteps of this Harvey fellow and hustle like does for every penny posting a thousand ref links a minute, or join FUtureAdPro to make some serious money and grow your business.
:D Ref links? Didn't post any referral link of mine in any online income site (only posted site url as reference. i.e. neobux.com, paidverts.com). There are other thousands of different online income sites here in beermoneyforum.com. Let others choose what they like. "make some serious money and grow your business." what a typical recruiter. Already seen that marketing line hundreds of times.

Reported you again for double posting.

:D Ref links? Didn't post any referral link of mine in any online income site (only posted site url as reference. i.e. neobux.com, paidverts.com). There are other thousands of different online income sites here in beermoneyforum.com. Let others choose what they like. "make some serious money and grow your business." what a typical recruiter. Already seen that marketing line hundreds of times.

Harvey, you are clearly a tool. Please stop wasting my time by responding. to the post. You are no longer welcome here.

Ditto

At last, you stop. Instead wasting your time to me, post your payment proofs regularly in Futureadpro in this thread so that Mr. B will change the thread label to LEGIT.
I have posted a screen shot of my commissions. I also post my commissions on my youtube channel, although I must admit I haven't done so in the past 4 days as I've been busy with work, life and making videos about Korea. But another update is coming up this week. Fear not

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.