Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW FreeDogeCo.in Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Faucets Reviews' started by OrigamiCrane, Apr 9, 2016.

1. OrigamiCrane

OrigamiCrane Member

BMF Coins:
    This site is just like freebitco.in except it pays out in dogecoins. The majority of my dogecoins have come from this faucet. It is honestly the best paying one that I have found.

If you use my referral link I would greatly appreciate it.

http://freedoge.co.in/?r=2191

(Also if you are interested in the free bitcoin one I mentioned, here is a link too: http://freebitco.in/?r=375173 )

Dalyadodo likes this.
  2. SashaS

SashaS Member

BMF Coins:
    What exactly is the point of Dogecoin? I mean, why exactly would you want them because I have never seen them available as a payment method for anything and it seems that they are worth nothing compared to Bitcoins. Also bear in mind that the majority of Bitcoin faucets are known scams that install malware on your computer to use it as a Bitcoin miner, so make sure sites like these are legit and actually pay before investing too much time in them. Also make sure you can actually make use of what you earn lol.

Dalyadodo likes this.
  3. missiemouse

missiemouse Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi! Thank you for sharing this site. Although fairly new in the cryptocurrency world, DogeCoins are gaining popularity fast. Currently, people use DogeCoins for tipping people, it's a way of saying "thank you" online. The creator of DogeCoins is actually from Portland and the idea started out in a very random way. But basically, he bought DogeCoin.com and then from there everything was history. Right now, it's the seventh largest cryptocurrency and still growing.

As far as malware with cryptocurrencies, yes, that's the downside of it all. But knowing which sites to trust can save you some time and effort. Of course, you would need thorough research before trying out sites like this. With some research though, this site seems legit. A lot of users seem to like it and have earned some DogeCoins from it.

Of course DogeCoins aren't that popular yet and you won't find a lot of use for them. But maybe in a few years they will have more available websites to be connected with.

4. SashaS

SashaS Member

BMF Coins:
    I see, so at the moment you can only earn money to give it to someone else, thanks for the explanation.

5. OrigamiCrane

OrigamiCrane Member

BMF Coins:
    Actually, you can trade it on an exchange for Bitcoins as well. Dogecoin was actually more popular about a year and a half ago, gaining traction after sponsoring a nascar driver (google "dogecar").

6. JusApee

JusApee Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Even though I'd love having bitcoins, I think that they waste simply too much time to get. I'm more into quick and low payouts instead of big and time-wasting. How much is a Dogecoin worth, though?

7. OrigamiCrane

OrigamiCrane Member

BMF Coins:
    At the moment, 50 dogecoins are worth 1 penny. They add up fast though.

Dalyadodo likes this.
  8. kkckkc

kkckkc Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think dogecoin almost like bitcoin. like also participating in freedoge and earn there, hoping I get bonus reward from rolling number.
    And I will exchange dogecoin to bitcoin in facuethub or changer.

9. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm curious, if you wanna share with us, how much Bitcoin after you finished converting dogecoin and other crypto do you manage to claim from faucets in a month?

Dalyadodo likes this.
  10. kkckkc

kkckkc Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I may convert to value $1.5 bitcoin per month

Dalyadodo likes this.
  11. kkckkc

kkckkc Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
  12. Branislav Krizmanic

Branislav Krizmanic New Member

BMF Coins: