NEW Freebitcoin.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kandelini

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free Bitcoin

Win up to $300 worth of BTC every hour.
INSTANT WITHDRAWALS and very low minimum threshold.
Get 50% of what your referrals make. 100% FREE OF CHARGE!

btc.jpg

Efren00

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is a scam. To make sure, you could just avoid this site and settle for Freebitcoin.com instead of .io. That one is truly legit and paying! @daevic

Efren00

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is a scam. To make sure, you could just avoid this site and settle for Freebitcoin.com instead of .io. That one is truly legit and paying! @daevic
Hello! Freebitcoin.com is wrong, my bad. I am referring to freebitco.in. I was a member thete but I quit a long time ago because the minimum withdrawal is at 30 000 satoshis and I am not that patient. But there is a option there to bet and increase your satoshi claims.

Saboy

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi anyone got any payout for freebitcoin.io?
Freebitcoin.io and Freebitco.in both seems similar. But only Freebitco.in has got Multiply btc game.

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read reviews about this site on internet most off them say this site is a scam. Many people complain about not getting paid. I think this might be a SCAM site

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The minimum payout requirement is $1, which is not really an outrageous amount, and the payouts are pretty realistic. If this is a scam, then it's a pretty good one.

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you calculate it the site is giving 0.0003 $ per hour then you have to spin it 3334 times to get 1$. One day= 24 spins then it takes 139 days for reaching minimum withdrawal. Its freaking four months + 19 days . And if it doesn't pay s waste of time and efforts

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freebitcoin.co.in pays about the same. It takes time to build up your earnings, but all you need is to solve a captcha and click a button. The whole progress takes less than twenty seconds.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It is better to use freebitco.in as the site is legit and has been paying users for years now. It looks the same in terms of solving captcha every hour but I do not see any payment proof yet in this thread from this website.

Elior

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as above. You have a site which is established for many years and has many things to do on it. On the other hand you have a clone website which does the same and there is no guarantee. I gave up on testing it and moved on to the one I know.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, Freebitco.in is different and this thread is about Freebitco.io; you do not have to leave one to use another, you can keep both too. And who know the lucky number will wearn you more?
Once we used to have same thought with freebitco.in. It is possible that this one may turn scam, and nobody needs to try this; however there is no use of saing that you may use only one.

Elior

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, Freebitco.in is different and this thread is about Freebitco.io; you do not have to leave one to use another, you can keep both too. And who know the lucky number will wearn you more?
Once we used to have same thought with freebitco.in. It is possible that this one may turn scam, and nobody needs to try this; however there is no use of saing that you may use only one.
I was just explaining that from my point of view and if you have limited time. It was mentioned above that you would need 4 months in the best case scenario to get to the minimum withdrawal which for some people is a lot of time to invest on one website. Noone denied that you can keep both but aT the end of the day I wouldn't waste more time testing websites when I have already a few secure ones.

S

SCAM/SCUM EXPOSER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting to be paid from 30-04-2019...we shall know if legit or "SCUM WITH A SCAM"

S

Sephiroth

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi anyone got any payout for freebitcoin.io?
Freebitcoin.io and Freebitco.in both seems similar. But only Freebitco.in has got Multiply btc game.
Hi there, long time user and I've been using this site for awhile now. It's a very legit site. In fact I do the yearly annual of 4.08% making 2835 satoshis a day off that.
But yes it really pays you out everything that you've got into it. They also do a legitimate lottery for everyone, every week- they're also doing lots of betting and now has a 6 month Golden Ticket where this half-year prize is a Lamborghini, or you can accept the 200,000 in btc.
The Choice, Is Yours!

Elior

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, long time user and I've been using this site for awhile now. It's a very legit site. In fact I do the yearly annual of 4.08% making 2835 satoshis a day off that.
But yes it really pays you out everything that you've got into it. They also do a legitimate lottery for everyone, every week- they're also doing lots of betting and now has a 6 month Golden Ticket where this half-year prize is a Lamborghini, or you can accept the 200,000 in btc.
The Choice, Is Yours!
https://freebitco .in/?r=17034004
Hi I hope you are well! have you earnt many reward points over the period that you have been trying it?
earning 2k satoshis means that you have a huge balance in freebitcoins and have you actually withdrawn any large amounts?

cryptohub123

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this site pay like freebitco.in , i cant see any payment proof , if its paying i will try it today .
The Choice, Is Yours!
And i think you are talking about freebitco.in , but the thread is about "freebitcoin.io".