funkymoney

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone explain their betting system. I bet the golf open championship. I selected others to win @ odds 50 (500 to win 22500) the odds at the end is @ 1.31 and i received about 160 satoshi for 500 instead of 22500. this is complete fraud . when i contact support they send automated message. Like this at the end of the open championship everyone knows who the winner is why bet @50 odds and win at 1.31 odds. means if we win we nothing as the winner always will have less odds at the end.

I advise evryone dont waste time on this website. It is scam

Stoffy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone explain their betting system. I bet the golf open championship. I selected others to win @ odds 50 (500 to win 22500) the odds at the end is @ 1.31 and i received about 160 satoshi for 500 instead of 22500. this is complete fraud . when i contact support they send automated message. Like this at the end of the open championship everyone knows who the winner is why bet @50 odds and win at 1.31 odds. means if we win we nothing as the winner always will have less odds at the end.

I advise evryone dont waste time on this website. It is scam
The site is legit? I have been paid.

funkymoney

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site is legit? I have been paid.
I know they pay because it is one of the first faucets and they get a lot of investment. The scam part is the betting and other gambling.

They just scammed me in betting. i should have won 22500 they give me 150 satoshi. even is the estimated winnings are 22500 for 500 satoshi and i won they give 150 satoshi. Big scam

Stoffy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they pay because it is one of the first faucets and they get a lot of investment. The scam part is the betting and other gambling.

They just scammed me in betting. i should have won 22500 they give me 150 satoshi. even is the estimated winnings are 22500 for 500 satoshi and i won they give 150 satoshi. Big scam
Try to write their support?

bitboi

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points

what gambling did you play ? the hi/lo ? you bet 500 sats but your win should be 22500 ? whoah thats huge . maybe you only miscalculate it . by what odds did you play ? anyway i do also have a bad experience on their lottery system because i still didnt manage to win even i bet buy lots of tickets everyday for over a year now . same as on the free rolls , i only get smaller sats per everyday every hour claims , it was only a bad luck ?

Warfare

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what gambling did you play ? the hi/lo ? you bet 500 sats but your win should be 22500 ? whoah thats huge . maybe you only miscalculate it . by what odds did you play ? anyway i do also have a bad experience on their lottery system because i still didnt manage to win even i bet buy lots of tickets everyday for over a year now . same as on the free rolls , i only get smaller sats per everyday every hour claims , it was only a bad luck ?
He's talking about the betting on the latest events.
It's explained on the betting tab that "Early bets have a higher weight and will get a bigger share of the prize pool!".

And it makes sense, if you bet too late when the most likely winner is already known, then the share from the prize pool will be very small.

bitboi

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
He's talking about the betting on the latest events.
It's explained on the betting tab that "Early bets have a higher weight and will get a bigger share of the prize pool!".

And it makes sense, if you bet too late when the most likely winner is already known, then the share from the prize pool will be very small.
aw i see . im sorry i feel outdated on freebitco as im busy now and cant visit thier site anymore but before they dont have that betting feature . thanks for the info buddy

L

Leo041278

So, freebitco.in is propably the first result one would get when looking for reliable BTC faucets and it is the best and most expanded BTC faucet out there. If you are new to BTC faucets and want to start somewhere solid, this is the site to be.

How it works:
There's 3 main things to do in the site,
  1. At the tab "Free BTC" you earn by clicking for Satoshi. Per click, you get minimum of 170 Satoshi*, plus 2 tickets to the lottery, plus 2 reward points (We'll get into those later).
  2. At the tab "Multiply BTC" you gamble for more Satoshi by playing the Hi-Lo game using your earnings.
  3. At the "rewards" tab, you can trade away your reward points for more Satoshi or if you earn a massive amount off reward points you can trade them for gift cards worth various amounts of dollars. e.g. 333,333 reward points will get you a $25 gift card.
An extra feature, is that if you leave your earnings on the site, or deposit from your wallet, you can get multiply your balance with a 4,03% interest rate (but since there's a rounding down of the interest-related earnings, you'll only earn if you have a balance of more than 30.000 Satoshi). The interest earnings are added daily to your balance and there's no lockdown of that deposit, which means you can withdraw any amount at anytime.

*Reminder: 1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC
Do you believe that 21 straight losses, always with small numbers, is not a scam?? I do not :-(

Stoffy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#6 payout to my bitcoin wallet from one of the oldest btc faucets, betting (sport and other events), lottery, multiplier and contest site. You also get a yearly interest of 4.08% if you have a minimum of 30.000 satoshis in your account. Min. payout is 30.000 satoshis.

You can join the site here: https://freebitco.in/

Payment proof in attached file.

Good earnings :)

Attachments