Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Free website to create landing pages?

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For the best conversion rate you should use your own domain + hosting to host your landing page. But if you don't have that you can use blogspot, wordpress or wix as landing page.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont for free, but may be you can create a web in low cost, by using free hosting in blogspot and buy a TLD for the domain. It is cheaper

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the best conversion rate you should use your own domain + hosting to host your landing page. But if you don't have that you can use blogspot, wordpress or wix as landing page.
Yeah you are right dude. Every landing page should have a clear and easy-to-understand call-to-action. A clear call-to-action is the main element that guides visitors to take the next step or required action.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am always interested in this topic though still need to put up alot of work.If you are an expert or have an already established traffic source then use the free plan on buiderall but you can maximise your expeience with a free triall access without any features limited.

Homeboi

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use blogspot or WordPress, I would suggest blogspot because it's easy to use and user's friendly. Then you can loo for a cheap domain or free one and you are good to go

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
You can use blogspot or WordPress, I would suggest blogspot because it's easy to use and user's friendly. Then you can loo for a cheap domain or free one and you are good to go
I do agree mate. I think blogspot is much easier to use thann wordpress. And the platfork is owned by google, an extra benefit for its users

Homeboi

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
I do agree mate. I think blogspot is much easier to use thann wordpress. And the platfork is owned by google, an extra benefit for its users
Yeah, and the platform is easily understandable, in the sense that you will know where each details are unlike WordPress where you have to do researches to know where

freepayperlead.com

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any fee website to create landing pages for CPA offers? I m stuck on this part

You can create super fast and elegant landing page for your product using BLR page builder. I am currently using it...Check this one out.
make money online free.JPG

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, and the platform is easily understandable, in the sense that you will know where each details are unlike WordPress where you have to do researches to know where
I ever had a wordpress blog with TLD. But its not user friendly. Taking more time to learn about it. Blogspot is more friendly for me

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ever had a wordpress blog with TLD. But its not user friendly. Taking more time to learn about it. Blogspot is more friendly for me
Am using blogspot because its very easy to use even to publish a post is very easy,landing page with free website shouldnt be the problem he can also do that with wordpress

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am using blogspot because its very easy to use even to publish a post is very easy,landing page with free website shouldnt be the problem he can also do that with wordpress
For newcomer in blogging, it seems that wordpress is not a friendly platform. It is more for people are keen in blogging and professional

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For newcomer in blogging, it seems that wordpress is not a friendly platform. It is more for people are keen in blogging and professional
If wordpress is not freindly then why not chose blogspot it is always the best and simple to use,am a blogger I know what am passing through with the blogging business sometime if you are looking for a landing page its either you hire someone to create a professional blog for you or you use a ready made website for that but people still see it as been cheap when you put your product there its better you use paid and hosted website.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If wordpress is not freindly then why not chose blogspot it is always the best and simple to use,am a blogger I know what am passing through with the blogging business sometime if you are looking for a landing page its either you hire someone to create a professional blog for you or you use a ready made website for that but people still see it as been cheap when you put your product there its better you use paid and hosted website.
Yeah you are right dude. I actually paid someone to design my blogger and set ut with TLD. Now i am able to operate it by myself

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah you are right dude. I actually paid someone to design my blogger and set ut with TLD. Now i am able to operate it by myself
How much do you pay the person?I have a blog which I want to do that same stuff but the blog has already been created,so I dont know how much it will cost for them to put the remain things for me,I want to use that blogs for google adsens.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you pay the person?I have a blog which I want to do that same stuff but the blog has already been created,so I dont know how much it will cost for them to put the remain things for me,I want to use that blogs for google adsens.
i found some one in quora indonesia which does soft marketing in his writing. i then paid him 40 dollars for making my blog and the annual bill is about 23 dollars

Funthrill5

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was skeptical in using wix but it's actually pretty good in designing unlimited landing pages and it's very easy for newbies to use. You can keep using this until you shift to getting a domain name and hosting or better still upgrade with them.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blogger is one of the most well-known blogging platforms and is widely used by people from ancient times to the present. With a blogger, anyone can write anything and is likely to be read by many people

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blogger is one of the most well-known blogging platforms and is widely used by people from ancient times to the present. With a blogger, anyone can write anything and is likely to be read by many people
Blogspot is the best for me,if you want to create a good landing page you can use blogspot or chose others free website.thou its not everybody that like using blogspot some people use webly and they are still doing well with if.You can also try boardhost'

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blogspot is the best for me,if you want to create a good landing page you can use blogspot or chose others free website.thou its not everybody that like using blogspot some people use webly and they are still doing well with if.You can also try boardhost'
Yes blogspot can become a good landing page you can also chose from so many website that are on the net if you dont have the money to create a new website the issue is that free website can help you to do this or you pay someone to create a new website for you.