NEW Free-monero.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

naveedanjum

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new hourly faucet launch today ..
you have a chance to win 200 $ every hour

min withdraw is 0.001

it is from the same company which made free-litecoin,free-bch,etc
they are all paying hopefully that faucet will also pays

faucet link
faucet joining link

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

min withdraw is 0.001

faucet link
faucet joining link
I do click your link because i want to try the faucet and learn how it works but unfortunately the site cannot be rich.Is the site still working ir have they changed domain?
See photo below

Attachments

PrzFlow

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful with these guys. I just had my acct disabled for no reason.. I've emailed them too ask9ng why and and if its a mistake, but no response.
Sorry to hear, my account is safe.. but my friend got disabled too and waiting for their reply.
Does anyone having same problem with him?

My first payment on Monero, pretty fast to received.
Family site: Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and BitcoinCash

free-xmr.png

PrzFlow

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful with these guys. I just had my acct disabled for no reason.. I've emailed them too ask9ng why and and if its a mistake, but no response.
Prabobly an error, my friend said his account can log in now, I believe yours too. so it's safe to use guys this pay quite high compare to others

Family site: Free Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and
BitcoinCash

free-xmr.png

momoriso

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

min withdraw is 0.001

faucet link
faucet joining link
If this tap does not require that we send them money, what prevents us to register it now because it looks great and very beautiful, especially that you can withdraw from $ 8