LEGIT Free-litecoin.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
If we get lucky with the spin of wheel then we can win even $200 Jackpot and We can increase our chances by playing Multiple Litecoin game to stand a 50-50 chance of winning.

QXLIOW

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Claim free litecoin!!!

Win upto 200$ on litecoin. New litecoin faucet with 1 Hr timer

Link -->>> https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=9401

Min withdraw .002 ltc. ( Note:- It has a withdrawal fee of .002 ltc)
It also have multiplier just like freebitco.in

Grab your litecoins today. Looks promising website
Since you've posted this in July, I assume you've been using this website for a few months now. Are there any payment proofs you have which can prove this website's legitimacy or tell us how much the average earnings are?

Thread starter #4

aceson

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Since you've posted this in July, I assume you've been using this website for a few months now. Are there any payment proofs you have which can prove this website's legitimacy or tell us how much the average earnings are?
Always being greedy!!!. Claims around 30k litoshi and bust em all in multiply :(

tchisom

Gold Member
BMF Tokens

I assume there's no payment proof from this site because 0.002 litecoins is kind of high to get even in a year's time by claiming once every hour.

Thread starter #6

aceson

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I assume there's no payment proof from this site because 0.002 litecoins is kind of high to get even in a year's time by claiming once every hour.
NO it wont be. Coz per hour claim amount is around 1500+ litoshi. So theorotically you only need 133 hours i.e 5 days to reach .002. In practical case it would take approximately 20 days. Correct me if I am wrong

QXLIOW

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Always being greedy!!!. Claims around 30k litoshi and bust em all in multiply :(
Haha I see. based on the above comments though, it seems like I won't be wanting to use this. This is a good suggestion and for those who'd like to try this faucet out :D

Cryptoearner98

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens

Attachments

tchisom

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Hello friends i worked really hard to get this payment proof please join with my referral link
payment received in 5 hours 0.003 litecoin
please join here this will really help me thank you.
I am opening BMF deal for this please look at marketplace for 20 BMF

https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=9359

check my telegram channel
https://t.me/earnbitcoindailycrypto
Nice to see that you have work really hard to attain this status, and also, out of your own good gesture provided a payment proof to assure other users of the legitimacy of this faucet site.
But concerning your offer of 20 BMF tokens to members of this forum who will join this faucet site by clicking your referral link, I think it's a highly inappropriate move. The starter of this thread deserves the credits and followership for originally discovering and introducing the site to the members of this forum.
Although, I understand that nobody is obligated to click either his link or yours, I only strive to make a point which I believe has truly been passed on and understood by many others who have read or is reading this post.

I hold you in high regards.

Thanks.

Cryptoearner98

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Nice to see that you have work really hard to attain this status, and also, out of your own good gesture provided a payment proof to assure other users of the legitimacy of this faucet site.
But concerning your offer of 20 BMF tokens to members of this forum who will join this faucet site by clicking your referral link, I think it's a highly inappropriate move. The starter of this thread deserves the credits and followership for originally discovering and introducing the site to the members of this forum.
Although, I understand that nobody is obligated to click either his link or yours, I only strive to make a point which I believe has truly been passed on and understood by many others who have read or is reading this post.

I hold you in high regards.

Thanks.
The thread is started 3 months ago thread starter hasn't posted anything means he is no longer visiting the site. I provided payment proof and just want to be able to get some referral as long as they want to support me for my work and time I put to get this payment proof.

BMF Tokens
I have joined for a few hours ago. I have completed 3 claims here. I have already earned 5000 Litoshifrom here. This is the easy way to earn some Litecoin from here. I think this very easy earning faucet. I like this faucet.
My link: https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=72584

Attachments

Thread starter #12

aceson

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hello friends i worked really hard to get this payment proof please join with my referral link
payment received in 5 hours 0.003 litecoin
please join here this will really help me thank you.
I am opening BMF deal for this please look at marketplace for 20 BMF

https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=9359

check my telegram channel
https://t.me/earnbitcoindailycrypto
Thanks for the proof brother. Lets get this to the attention of admin and make it legit. Hope everyone is making good money

Thread starter #14

aceson

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Thread starter #15

aceson

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Guys I think the sites multiply section is a bit idiotic. Martingale is working fine at bets. I have discovered a strategy to bet. Its actually a bug in the website. If your internet is slow, when you place a bet it will show server not respond.But your bet will be calculated and balance will be changed. I figured out that if place bet with win chance above 90%, You can always win on server not respond. Coz when server not respond occurs,The roll number is always greater than 10000. Hope you guys will make good money ;)

Cryptoearner98

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
This site seems down I cant reach it always says connection failed I can open other websites but this site is not opening. Anybody having same problem?

Cryptoearner98

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I tried to withdraw today but sote says
we have encountered some problems
and I can't withdraw. I contacted their support and waiting for their answer. Hope they solve the issue/problems.
Screenshot_2018-10-27-12-21-48.png