LEGIT Free-dogecoin.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT?

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free-dogecoin is a Dogecoin Faucet

Earn Up to 250$ worth dogecoin Every hour

This faucet is similar to Freebitco and Freedogeco

50% Referral commission
6% yearly interest (Min. Bal 500 Dogecoin)

Minimum withdrawal : 25 Dogecoin (2 Dogecoin Network fees)

Join Here

Minimum withdrawal is very low its worth a try Join now.

dexxtor

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've reached the minimum withdrawal limit and after 1 day ive got logged out and cant log into my account again... its suspicious

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've reached the minimum withdrawal limit and after 1 day ive got logged out and cant log into my account again... its suspicious
Did you try forgot password? Try it and if you get any error then it is probably a SCAM. Also try to reach support. They might help you. If you try reply here.

cryptohub123

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much dogecoins you can earn in one hour ? Is the amount of dogecoins you earn per hour same as freedogco or a bit more ? I mean how much is the general claim rate ? Anyways I will try this site if its paying because of low minimum withdrawal.

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The base rewards are in relationto USD price and fixed 0.001 USD. And the max you earn for Rolling 10000 is 250 USD. This is the highest paying faucet

dexxtor

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try forgot password? Try it and if you get any error then it is probably a SCAM. Also try to reach support. They might help you. If you try reply here.
i did try to reset my password many times ... same error its saying that incorrect captcha .... and there is no captcha for me to solve thats the problem for me ! but i have no problem with other websites captcha just this one ... i will contact their support maybe they will help me out ...

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Completely legit. i got more than 4 withdrawals. good faucet. and they pay yearly interest . try it
Hello friend if you say it is legit and you have received payments from them can You provide us the screen shot of your withdrawal page also if possible from you dogecoin wallet

charuzzz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friend if you say it is legit and you have received payments from them can You provide us the screen shot of your withdrawal page also if possible from you dogecoin wallet
Yes friend sure.. look this.

its withdraw it to my coinpot micro wallet.
i cant find coinpot deposit notification.
you can check this. free-dogecoin.com site withdrawal status.

they paying without any investment, so i think this faucet is legit.

Attachments

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thats fine, I send there few weeks ago 500doges for auto earn :) hopw will be legit :D got there now 598 :D

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello there thanks for the withdrawal proof but still unless you post your coinpot deposit notification it won't be counted as LEGIT. Still when you receive next payment please share screenshot of withdrawal received in you wallet.

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there thanks for the withdrawal proof but still unless you post your coinpot deposit notification it won't be counted as LEGIT. Still when you receive next payment please share screenshot of withdrawal received in you wallet.
I think, coinpot have not confirmations email by deposits... maybe it can be found at Coinpot accoun -> dogecoin -> Recent transactions "load more" and find it... but there will not be any tx etc... but this thread is duplicated I think, I see here on BMF I think different but same faucet ;) I think there was wd proof also...

charuzzz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats fine, I send there few weeks ago 500doges for auto earn :) hopw will be legit :D got there now 598 :D
Me too bro. i also deposit 500 for auto earn with interest paying. i sent support ticket also, they reply within one hour. i think they pay it. because every reviews are very god of this site.

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too bro. i also deposit 500 for auto earn with interest paying. i sent support ticket also, they reply within one hour. i think they pay it. because every reviews are very god of this site.
cool ;) same thinking :) I use few this kind of sites for autoearn :D coz its faster way...

charuzzz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok boss i tried to find it and finally i found it. please check it

* actualy a am not admin of free-dogecoin.com site. so dont need to prove that site is legit. i just need to share my experience with you all, of that site. thank you..

Attachments

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok boss i tried to find it and finally i found it. please check it

* actualy a am not admin of free-dogecoin.com site. so dont need to prove that site is legit. i just need to share my experience with you all, of that site. thank you..
cool I think its proofed again ;) I saw proof somewhere here or by another user outside, thats why I send there some doges...