banner
https://litecoinads.com

NEW free-dash.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh so this must also be legit sine all others are legit and i received payout already. i have been active int his site already. i am looking forward to my first payout. i hope it is not going tot take that long. Also, I hope they will have more altcoins to offer like riopple, zec, and so on.

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh so this must also be legit sine all others are legit and i received payout already. i have been active int his site already. i am looking forward to my first payout. i hope it is not going tot take that long. Also, I hope they will have more altcoins to offer like riopple, zec, and so on.

PrzFlow

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The administrator has updated the values, both minimum withdrawal and withdrawal fee, much lower now than at the launch of the site.

Minimum value to withdraw: 0.00020000
Network fee : 0.00010000
I just saw this and created account today. when did this lunch? last Satuarday?
been using this all free-site up to 3 months and they are legits ;)

earnwithme

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this and created account today. when did this lunch? last Satuarday?
been using this all free-site up to 3 months and they are legits ;)
To be honest, I don't know when it was released, but I believe it was last weekend, yes. Since these sites from this administrator always pay, once I found this Dash site, I decided to share.
This administradr or group of administrators has 6 sites in total as far as I know.
If you do not know the other sites, I can inform you in private message.
Good luck buddy! Thanks ;)