LEGIT Free Bitcoin Cash App Reviews:SCAM or LEGIT?

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi BMFers,i would like to share with to you this app called free bitcoin cash.This app lets you earn free BCH in your spare time.
Here's how it works

~first you need to download this app and here is my link
http://coinverting.com/?ref=4189&game=7&pf=2

~after downloading register whatever ways you want to register,whether its your gmail or facebook.It depends where you are comfortable and safe for you to register.Mine i used my Google account to register and also i put my BCH WALLET ADRESS too upon registering.Just follow all their instructions on how to register.

~next after you register you can start claiming BCH.
Just click on the "Hourly claim" and spin,view ads for more spins till you get a Gold B to give you big reward if you are very lucky on spinning

~click "Bonus"view ads to earn more bonus BCH

~Invite your friends too

~minimum payout is 20,000 satoshi direct to your Coinbase BCH Wallet or any other BCH wallet you uses

~payout is every tuesday and they will send it to your registered BCH wallet within their app.So make sure you input your BCH WALLET correctly

Under attach my proof of payout

Here is my link too:

Attachments

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

Aadii

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh im sorry to hear that,i dont know why it happends but when i drop the link on the messenger it works.

If its still didnt work kindly search on the playstore.The app logo is in the picture below.
Thanks, link worked this time! I used Firefox and it redirected me to Play Store to install the app. It was not loading in Chrome.

bg342

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a free bitcoin partner's site.
And what was his payment processor.
Is it in the bitcoin or in the bitcoin cash.
And how this was working can anybody tell me in details.

Aadii

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a free bitcoin partner's site.
And what was his payment processor.
Is it in the bitcoin or in the bitcoin cash.
And how this was working can anybody tell me in details.
did you read the first post in this thread?
No, it is not a free bitcoin partner's site, it's an android app.
the payment processor is bitcoin cash.
you download and install the app, you tap on hourly bonus, you get 2 free spins to use. This is where you earn those satoshis, you must watch a video advertisement to get another 2 spins. There's also a bonus button which you can tap but you must watch an advertisement video in there before spinning. You can do tap on Bonus button many times until a timer comes which let you only press it after 4 hours. Hourly bonus just like its name is available every hour. Good luck and Have fun!

coinprincess

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you read the first post in this thread?
No, it is not a free bitcoin partner's site, it's an android app.
the payment processor is bitcoin cash.
you download and install the app, you tap on hourly bonus, you get 2 free spins to use. This is where you earn those satoshis, you must watch a video advertisement to get another 2 spins. There's also a bonus button which you can tap but you must watch an advertisement video in there before spinning. You can do tap on Bonus button many times until a timer comes which let you only press it after 4 hours. Hourly bonus just like its name is available every hour. Good luck and Have fun!
I started the app just some days ago and recieved yesterday 42000 bch-satoshis automatically on my faucethub-wallet. Its really nice.

bg342

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Aadii
Is it like a baymack or skylom team.
Then How much can I earn per day from this app.
And thanks for this help and reply.

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really a nice app for BCH i have lots of payouts from them and hopefully their app will last since they have still strong ads loaded every day.The great thing is they really pay you on your desired wallet address of BCH

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Aadii
Is it like a baymack or skylom team.
Then How much can I earn per day from this app.
And thanks for this help and reply.
Please stop posting useless crap for BMF tokens. I have looked at your other posts and they indicate that you haven't read the threads and have no clue what you're talking about. This thread is about a bitcoin cash faucet app that provides you with small amounts of cryptocurrency for watching ads. It has no connection to baymack and skylom and these three programs aren't even remotely related. Spamming is against forum rules and you will be banned if you don't stop.