Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

LEGIT Free-Bcash.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

doctorfm

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B i think this is not a SCAM at least turn it to NEW
Yes, IT IS NOT SCAM, so please turn it into NEW.
They do not deserve to be called SCAM, they are honest.
I received my money and also the daily interest of 6% is very fine, so you can invest here to earn more.
And here is my link also, if you want to join me.
Thank you!
https://free-bcash.com/?referer=185421

chadmaxi123

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try not to invest money here, or earn higher than 0.005 or less. i lost my money herein an amount of 8000 pesos in Philippines, not in gamble but just storing to earn daily interest. i keep on sending message to the support but they reject it. Do not also gamble here, once the system notice that you won 50% of your winning your lose rate will become 100% even if your input chance is about 99%, There's another person that was also blocked in his account in the previous thread, and i was also a victim of it. That's why Mr. B change the status to scam. But if you guys want to continue i wont stop you.

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May be these people are using vpn proxy or any other things that is causing them to get banned from site. I did try withdrawing after someone above said its scam but I got my withdrawal. Also contacted support and they are replying to me. I don't know why these people keeps blaming this site

Mac1234

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that the network fee has increased from 0.0002 to 0.001 and I'm not sure if this is the same as from everybody else. I was planning to make a withdrawal but the40728 network fee is too high. Im also having doubts if my bch will reach my wallet when i make a withdrawal....

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I noticed that the network fee has increased from 0.0002 to 0.001 and I'm not sure if this is the same as from everybody else. I was planning to make a withdrawal but theView attachment 40728 network fee is too high. Im also having doubts if my bch will reach my wallet when i make a withdrawal....
As you know cryptocurrency price is dropped so many wallet changed their fees. Before I had to pay only 5000 fees but now 27000 satoshi. They need to survive too.

Mac1234

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made a withdrawal and received it after 2hrs in my coinpot wallet. I'm glad that this is still a legit faucet site.

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see many have used this one.. What about these days? Does anyone here have a recent payment proof for it? I do like 40 of these kinds of sites everyday.. and might try this one.

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

earnwithme

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see payment proof, but post only payment proof of Free-Bcash in this thread. Payment proofs of other PTC sites like Free-Litecoin you can post in that thread.
No problem, is that as I said earlier that this site is from the same admin of the other 3 sites, so I thought it would be nice to share proof of payment with everyone.