Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free 11USDT (550Php) Need KYC Instruction:
1. Download the app named BXB Exchange in Playstore
received_2098892216905391.png
received_440094639909073.png
Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bxb 2. Sign Up using Your Email Use This Code
➡ 8RQ7PU
No code no bonus
3. Complete Your KYC (Faster when Passport and Driver's License Used)
4. After you Kick wait you can verify it for you then Log In
Happy Earnings

Dont forget reffreal code

8RQ7PU
NO CODE NO BONUS

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this post in social media specially at group pages around Facebook.May I know does this payment proof is yours? And if it's yours may I know how much you have waited before you get verified?

ToHkaTa

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free 11USDT (550Php) Need KYC Instruction:
1. Download the app named BXB Exchange in Playstore
View attachment 51328View attachment 51329Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bxb 2. Sign Up using Your Email Use This Code
➡ 8RQ7PU
No code no bonus
3. Complete Your KYC (Faster when Passport and Driver's License Used)
4. After you Kick wait you can verify it for you then Log In
Happy Earnings

Dont forget reffreal code

8RQ7PU
NO CODE NO BONUS
You don't give us all the information i think. 1st 11 USDT is not a 0.13 ETH. 2nd You need to trade this bonus for other currency to have to withdraw it. And last but not least i heard that for 40 USDT the fee is 10 USDT. Can you give us the full information about this app so everything to be clear. Thank you in advance!

kicktracer011

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this post in social media specially at group pages around Facebook.May I know does this payment proof is yours? And if it's yours may I know how much you have waited before you get verified?
If uts not his screenshot I think we should report it to MR B. I dont think its allowed to post screenshots from payment proofs that you didnt get. Otherwise scams will get legit status cause scammers will fake payment proofs.

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If uts not his screenshot I think we should report it to MR B. I dont think its allowed to post screenshots from payment proofs that you didnt get. Otherwise scams will get legit status cause scammers will fake payment proofs.
Proof is similar to the one I saw from Facebook page yesterday.I think they all need to have more referral to gain more bonus.
0.13eth bonus needs kyc and has fee to withdraw is I think not worth it.I wouldn't sell my personal information for a little penny in return.Just saying.