Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Frank Holmes Says Bitcoin And Ethereum To Spike By Over 1,600%

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Frank Holmes is the CEO of an investment firm, the firm currently has assets worth billions of dollars under its management so it is a very big firm and known in the digital world. I wouldn't know whether you are going with the CEO on his prediction about the top Cryptocurrency bitcoin to hit seven figures while Ethereum (ETH) will reach six figures. Also, The U.S. Global Investors head Frank Holmes highlights how Bitcoin’s scarcity and the growing adoption will become a major drive for Bitcoin to appreciate by 1,600% over the next decade.
Share your opinion on this prediction

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since his prediction is a bit longer and not in the year or month or week timeframe, I would say that 1,600% growth in a decade is doable for btc.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since his prediction is a bit longer and not in the year or month or week timeframe, I would say that 1,600% growth in a decade is doable for btc.
Yeah that is true it is even possible before a decade is reached bitcoin part have achieved the 1600% he mentioned and I think to an extent his predictions are reasonable and realistic

Brain

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This even not debatable because it is obvious for the mere fact that these two are the top most. This should be expected. Bitcoin most especially is really loved

Henrytuedor

Ruby Member
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Can Say That 1600% In A Decade That Put You In A Big Money But From Actual Trading And Holding You Can Beat This Amount As Well To Be Honest ...

Brain

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that is true it is even possible before a decade is reached bitcoin part have achieved the 1600% he mentioned and I think to an extent his predictions are reasonable and realistic
i
The prediction looks very real even from mere observation one can noticed this not like other bogus predictions that just reading the headlines and it screams impossibility. The rate of growth of both btc and eth which are the most popular crypto will be tremendous as more people are always interested in

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Absolutely every cryptocurrency enthusiast will no doubt agree with him because this is a prediction that is likely going to expire in the next 10 years and when you look at the rate at which cryptocurrencies are increasing in value it is very possible that the 1600% can be achieved within that 10 years because it is very possible for you tell you to even rise more than 200% in a year and if you are to go buy that at least one would say it is a very realistic prediction.

Mariappa45

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't take some predictions serious in the cryptocurrency market, because they aren't looking likely to happen any time soon, I see list them as unrealistic. For BTC or ETH to reach that level of spiking +1600 in price will take it many years not just within six months or one year.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 28: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.