foxbux.site is a pay to click website from where we can make money by

*** Viewing advertisements

*** Grid

*** Jungle Offer wall

*** Traffic Exchange

*** Head tail

*** crack the vault

*** Referrals

To get paid we need a minimum of $1 and can get paid with PM, Payeer, Bitcoin.

Fayiz

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earn 0.003$ per Their own click and 0.0005$ For each click of Direct Referrals Maximum number of direct referrals and rented referrals is 100

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow very low minimum payout. how long has this been in existence? and have you been active in this site? are you expecting a payout soon enough? you haven't included how much is earning per click and how may ads and how much earning per day. I hope PAyPAl will be included soon.

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everytime I look for PTC sites to look into, I just check on to your profile picture and start reading. So, here it is. How many advertisements are there every day? How much is the earning per click? How much can we earn every day. I wonder if you are really visiting all those sites that you start discussing here.

ariesLTC

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great profitable site
join with my link and i will give you 60% refback monthly
I joined up under your link. I had been looking at this site but I´ve been hesitant in joining any new PTC. Most of the new ones I´ve joined ended up being a waste of my time. This one does have a low payout and since you sweetened it up a bit, I decided to try it out.

aayafi

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined up under your link. I had been looking at this site but I´ve been hesitant in joining any new PTC. Most of the new ones I´ve joined ended up being a waste of my time. This one does have a low payout and since you sweetened it up a bit, I decided to try it out.
Done

Hillary

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds very interesting, I wish I had more internet to be able to do all these sites and also it would be nice if they added PayPal.