LEGIT fox-url.com -High CPM up $15/1000 - Trusted 100% , Daily Payments , Minimum Payment $1

linkjust

Gold Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
IdDateStatusPublisher EarningsReferral EarningsTotal AmountWithdrawal MethodWithdrawal Account
49145/8/19, 12:22 PMPending$xx$0.00$xxPayPal

Yeah .. still pending your daily payment from 6 days ago .
our paypal account is pending and waiting for verify we upload ID and wait to be active again
and we say in our dashboard New payments will take 7 days to 10 days so you do not have to worry

peekaboo

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/comments/bnuw6t
I post my links in this community and i put my blog address in the topics and my username is :showsport-ir
View attachment 48195
-----
look at the numbers of visitors that my blog has got during the last a few days.
This is the second website that i share my links in it and my username is :p peekaboo1989
No answer?

linkjust

Gold Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
@linkjust I have multiple reports of pending payments and banned user, please fix this ASAP to avoid losing "Official" status on our forum.
good morning @Mr. B
1- pending payments: We have been delayed for circumstances beyond our control, including the suspension of our account in PayPal until verification and some pending Some of the payments are also pending until you communicate with the owner to know the source of the visits and verify them to know if they are valid or not showing a direct visit unknown .
We will pay back again starting on 23/5 and for credibility proof of payment to many of our sites and you know it

2- banned users: our site rules are clear and explicit and I have already noticed many times to read the rules of the site carefully before starting use the site to void any problems in the future we put rules in this topic and in our site Dashboard to can all see it and some users still break rules and google adsense closes my accounts What should I do? banned them of course to keep my site safe . The site still works for more than a year and a half because rules . i hope all understand that.

Simple example
A user brings me money and works legitimately why I will close his account ?

3- banned users: When I closed a user account by mistake I apologized to him and activated his account again , I still communicate with the rest of the members to know if there is a mistake that has occurred or not , but we are busy most of the time reviewing members' accounts on a daily basis so it will take some time.

4- new payment proof bitcoin paid yesterday =D

Last edited:

linkjust

Gold Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
@linkjust
You asked me for the proof and i sent it to you twice , but you didn't reply me !

read that bro : Currently I am continuing to review the rest of the members of the site and when I finished I will see your problem
3- banned users: When I closed a user account by mistake I apologized to him and activated his account again , I still communicate with the rest of the members to know if there is a mistake that has occurred or not , but we are busy most of the time reviewing members' accounts on a daily basis so it will take some time.

linkjust

Gold Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
@Mr. B my payment pending since 7 days and he is showing payment proof of bitcoin transaction. I don't know what is that.
if you read all my comment you will see that
We will pay back again starting on 23/5 and for credibility proof of payment to many of our sites and you know it
if you don't like our site or rules you can stop work and find an other site in the forum

Kema00

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I initially liked this one, but after the problems started I have to mark it as scam on my site.
I am unable to log in, have no idea if my account has been locked, deleted or if it's some malfunction?
I've tried contacting the admin multiple times but no replies. It seems there is no support for this site. :(

linkjust

Gold Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
I initially liked this one, but after the problems started I have to mark it as scam on my site.
I am unable to log in, have no idea if my account has been locked, deleted or if it's some malfunction?
I've tried contacting the admin multiple times but no replies. It seems there is no support for this site. :(
I receive many messages and most of them have no link to the site because of the live chat and most of them are visitors, not users
and site still legit bro
give me username to check it and for you know it will take time

Kema00

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
My tracker for url shorteners shared domain with my faucets for a while. Nowadays the faucets are on ice while I focus on my tracker. I have since fixed the domain issue and hosting. I actually just brought it back online after reworking the whole site.

peekaboo

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
@linkjsut
Hi , could you please tell me how long does it take you ro complete reviewing of my visitors?
Its been a long time since i have sent the proof and as i told you before i have been paid by cutwin and payskip for about 600 dollar !