Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT ForumCoin Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by Decentlady, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    @asumi why don't you share your payment proof of making $30-40 in a month from forumcoin ?
    It is actually not possible to earn that much even for article writers. Leave the common earners.

2. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Same here,I don't think I make more than that per month but making 30 dollars per month there should be a very tall dream.maybe 15 -20 dollars for article writers.

3. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Just a thought actually and i feel only those who are experienced can tell us if that deduct our earnings and some even say if we have more positive ratings that helps in earning more after a longer time

4. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    In forum coin, we do not have much earning, so all are just normal earning. We can normally cross $5 and reach $10 mark if we continuously post there on higher rate section, and also winning the game.

5. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    I think i am barely managing to earn like 5-10 dollars per month and not more then that. Those who are boasting more should prove or may be they are just trying to fake

6. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    That is fake, they do not have anything to post, so they might be posting same thing in different threads as spamming. Even if a writer post article every day, then too he will not claim of making even 25$ in FC, none has earned $30-40 there so far.

7. Medowriter

Medowriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Wow, i thought there is a perticular game that you guys play there. so it just about making more commments aside the first ten posts right? secondly do you earn the normal 0.2fc for those posts?

8. nela13

nela13 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    @Medowriter after the first 10 posts you can earn 0.30, 0.20 or 0.05 It depends of the section you are posting. You will earn 0.05 to post in the games section but you are also making entrances to the game and increasing your chances to win a bigger prize.

9. kaka135

kaka135 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think the most I can earn from ForumCoin is $4.5 - $5 a month, unless I win the prizes from the Forum Game as @nela13 and @SUPER SINGH always do. :D
    I can't imagine how we can earn $30-$40 a month, perhaps by publishing many articles?

10. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Today I posted 22 comments on ForumCoin. It is the biggest number of comments in one day so far. I will try tommorow post 25 comments.

11. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    I think one can post only one article a day and with comments and all such things. I didn't even imagine one can even earn 40 dollars per month on forum coin. So it's not possible. I'm happy with my ten or so dollars

12. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

I got the same average of earning as yours. I try to make it atleast 15 comments per day if I can and I have extra time. I usually withdraw once
    I reach 5$, now I am on my way to 10$ to save more from paypal fees.

13. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    These days I'm getting too much just busy with other offline and other engagements so I'm only trying to make max ten comments on higher section and after that only making few comments in forum games so all in all I'm earning less.

14. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    hello its nice to see that you making progress and successful in forumcoin! and wow 15$ a month in Just a forum is not that bad ! i want to try thier faucets too but i dont know how to start! so i think its not that easier!

15. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I like Forum Coin too,I am active there posting daily the 10 comments,I like their community as well.I am not active on their faucet,because you have to claim many times per day to earn 3-4 Forum Coins.I am earning here in Beermoneyforum more per day.

16. anorona

BMF Coins:

I like the different idea from these 2 forum sites (bmf and forum coin), one has faucet with unlimited posting, then here on bmf we can have 3 comments per hour with a little high rate of pay.

17. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    If someone wants to earn more on forum coin then they need to join as article writers and it'll help them to earn more from that and actually it's a good choice as well

18. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I enjoy every paid to post forums,because there is as well a difference between them,every forum has his unique way,that is why I like posting on different forums,because it is very interesting and very useful for the learning experience.

19. anorona

BMF Coins:

Yes, they have their own rules and guidelines but almost all of these forums offers very informative threads. It is easy to work with because it is just like you are talking and discussing with your friends.

20. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Article writing isn't an easy choice because writers have to write down a good and original article, and then "sell" the copyright to forumcoin, nobody can reuse it; so one have to decide if someone want to keep an article or sell on other site or just for 50 cent in forumcoin with maximum possibility of $1.5.