Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Former SEC Manager: SEC Makes Fatal Mistake by Filing Ripple (XRP)

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In an interview, Mary Jo White emphasized that the US Securities Commission's (SEC) suing blockchain giant Ripple was a fatal mistake. White criticized her colleague Jay Clayton for suing Ripple as a former SEC executive:
---- “As a former US attorney and SEC administrator, you shouldn't take the case to court until you understand it. This is not a situation for me to walk out the door.''----
What do you think of these statements?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those statements are clearly pointing out the foolishness of the administrator that filed the law suit. This should have come earlier as an advice to the person who files the case.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well i think this shows the xrp might scale through pass the lawsuit case , because with the way its heading to, its like the case would go extinct

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shows how the SEC former chairman has really targeted ripple and they didn't try to understand it beforehand. I wonder why and why they quit afterwards

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just shows how the SEC former chairman has really targeted ripple and they didn't try to understand it beforehand. I wonder why and why they quit afterwards
Yes, I think this situation too. They are not in charge now, and in general, former officials are always positive. I wish they had done positive work when they were in office.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quite agree with them . It is similar to Nigeria government banning something they didn't understand . I hope this issue e day soon .

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In an interview, Mary Jo White emphasized that the US Securities Commission's (SEC) suing blockchain giant Ripple was a fatal mistake. White criticized her colleague Jay Clayton for suing Ripple as a former SEC executive:
---- “As a former US attorney and SEC administrator, you shouldn't take the case to court until you understand it. This is not a situation for me to walk out the door.''----
I believe this is an argument for Ripple, and we are very likely to come out of the lawsuit unscathed. Law is very complex and one should know the details before taking an issue to court.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Former SEC adminstrator did not try for this lawsuit issue at all. By now we would have been expecting ripple to cross a dollar per token just like how the others are doing. But because of this case, the coin keeps suffering.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Former SEC adminstrator did not try for this lawsuit issue at all. By now we would have been expecting ripple to cross a dollar per token just like how the others are doing. But because of this case, the coin keeps suffering.
This is the same way I am feeling now but I believe that when the court will be over , ripple will skyrocket to a greater heights within days.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the same way I am feeling now but I believe that when the court will be over , ripple will skyrocket to a greater heights within days.
I think same too. But anyways the lawsuit also gave us opportunity to buy the coin at a very low price and those that invested as at that time will be having big profits by now.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think same too. But anyways the lawsuit also gave us opportunity to buy the coin at a very low price and those that invested as at that time will be having big profits by now.
Sure. And there is more indication that the price will skyrocket after the lawsuit verdict , especially if it favours ripple. I believe that they will win

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Let's see what kind of decision will come out at the end of the trials that will continue. I believe that the good news that may come will make good rises in the price of the coin, I hope the case will turn out well for investors.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. And there is more indication that the price will skyrocket after the lawsuit verdict , especially if it favours ripple. I believe that they will win
I also feel ripple will win this case especially when we are considering the the circulating news of how the SEC is finding it difficult to defend themselves.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also feel ripple will win this case especially when we are considering the the circulating news of how the SEC is finding it difficult to defend themselves.
The former chairman of SEC was the person that started the lawsuit , now that he has ended his tenure , I don't think that they should have any need to continue the case . They should just drop it

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It means that SEC did not do there home work properly before going to the court. We this, I think they may likely loss the case. While ripple will continue doing at the market.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The current unfolding of events just shows how the whole system is manipulative and would make you wonder who its favoring. But the point of caution is that at the end of the day its the ordinary people that are caught up in the whole fracas. Hope systems will be decisive enough and cautious in the decisions they make in order to protect the ordinary individuals.