SCAM Flylink.io - Trusted High Paying URL shortener - $3 minimum Payout - Earn bonuses and more!

Rodrigo Al.

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Well, he has paid all my payments since a lot of time (September 2018). Sometimes he takes delays but he pay to me at the end of the day. Now I have since June 10 without any answer about my +110$ payments, I've requested if they could give me a reason of why they have just approved but not sent the payments, but they just don't answer to you. Just hope he pay to all of us :)

My username: ItsRodrigoAl

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
site was paying people for a long time.. But i see all over the web. thats its gone scam.. Now Im lost as i see a member here posting what looks like a legit payment proof. Anyone else been paid by them this month?

Rodrigo Al.

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
site was paying people for a long time.. But i see all over the web. thats its gone scam.. Now Im lost as i see a member here posting what looks like a legit payment proof. Anyone else been paid by them this month?
My friend were paid on 09 June (60$), but then I asked for a payment the 10 June and I'm still waiting for this, so that is a reason of why I'm still believing on this shortener, maybe we just need to wait

Cont3a

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Flylink.io

You have your last chance. I want to get paid NOW.
I have grown my new sites that generate 160K visitors weekly if you want to miss on that opportunity that is your problem.
If you want to know my account details check your private messages.

uiz.io

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Flylink.io

You have your last chance. I want to get paid NOW.
I have grown my new sites that generate 160K visitors weekly if you want to miss on that opportunity that is your problem.
If you want to know my account details check your private messages.
Let's get to us with your traffic ;)

Rodrigo Al.

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
I've just changed to Ilinkshort since there's no news about flylink and payments, I just don't want to waste my money and time (+130$ dollars). Has been passed about a month ago just waiting, waiting and waiting. Just hope he come back paying to everyone and then I will be back again too to the shortener

I'm not saying the page is scam, I've been a user from this page since about a year ago with normal payments, but while he solve the currently problem with payments, I can't just keep calm without any revenue from what I do, so I'll be using another shortener meanwhile.

To Flylink.io team: I just wish you luck and you can solve this issue to come back using the shortener again ^^

flylink

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just changed to Ilinkshort since there's no news about flylink and payments, I just don't want to waste my money and time (+130$ dollars). Has been passed about a month ago just waiting, waiting and waiting. Just hope he come back paying to everyone and then I will be back again too to the shortener

I'm not saying the page is scam, I've been a user from this page since about a year ago with normal payments, but while he solve the currently problem with payments, I can't just keep calm without any revenue from what I do, so I'll be using another shortener meanwhile.

To Flylink.io team: I just wish you luck and you can solve this issue to come back using the shortener again ^^

Im working on all yours and peoples payments, i promise. I just have a few problems, too much bot traffic or paid traffic is causing me more harm than goood so im gona make some changes to my site and only limit some users who are approved. Also, will provide higher cpm too.

EVERYONE. please wait, i am fixing the site as i get time, and you can come back. to daily payments, faster and better service too. I apologise to everyone who is legit but i know its no exuse but i promise I am doing some changes to my site for better service very soon.