SCAM Flylink.io - Trusted High Paying URL shortener - $3 minimum Payout - Earn bonuses and more!

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Well not my battle but go back a few pages and you'll see it has paid alot of users and has almost nil complains.
Note that users had to personally ask the site owner in order to get a response. That's not what a legit site should be doing, it should be paying everyone on time without any wacky excuses. Even if it's actually legitimate and can't operate properly due to factors such as click fraud and bots, it's definitely not a stable program and you should switch services.
I repeat: This site is definitely not stable and could stop operating at any time. So switch services if possible.

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
brother but even when are you going to discount money? Now I have more than $ 30 pending that should replace what you say, I demand that you pay me my earnings from now on, can you do it?
There are 500 references working hard for me.
I wait your answer.
@flylink

Cont3a

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
brother but even when are you going to discount money? Now I have more than $ 30 pending that should replace what you say, I demand that you pay me my earnings from now on, can you do it?
There are 500 references working hard for me.
I wait your answer.
@flylink
Is it possible to make a comment here until you have $20? Bcs my mail is full of your comments....

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
There are mixed reviews about the site.There are some payment proofs from the site and there are complaints as well from members who didn't received their payments yet.I think the Flylink.io is doing selective payment.

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Is it possible to make a comment here until you have $20? Bcs my mail is full of your comments....
I'm sorry, I just demand what belongs to me, this man does not want to send me my money for references, saying excuses without a base. I'll make a Youtube video so all my references see what this man did.

DeePFlower

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
@ doctorSpammer "I told you, i want your ref earnings to cover for the extras that i paid you when i shouldnt have paid you" he said to u.Read something before write

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
He is not cheating you you cheated him.İ dont get any money from him.I just defend legit shortener and stop spam
legitimate? my references are already telling me what they are paying, I promoted the shortener for two months and thanks to that I got 500 references, they work, but they are already claiming me because they do not receive their payments, I just ask for my references and the excuse is made with what I paid extra and it is totally false, since what he says "extra" was $ 30 and I have in my outstanding balance $ 31
so? when he plans to pay my earnings? They are just excuses without a basis, I only demand what is rightfully my right.

flylink

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Maybe u are right about ref earnings but u can explain it in private not here.My email box is full with ur replies
Hes not right about that. He’s been cheating me the whole time. Hes a liar, he been using other shorteners before my shortener, then he lies and says his traffic is from youtube. I paid him too much, but i decided to hive him a last chance, and i paid him. Then again his new withdrawals, hes still doing the same thing. Hes a liar from Venezuela and pretends hes so poor. Hes a cheat, he earns enough from from his “youtube” and other url shorteners. Doctormega you wont be paid, EVER. So stop spamming

flylink

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
but brother how do I do? but the private ones respond, what it does is to publish the excuses without base here. Where else can you contact him?
Doctorliar why do you keep posting here and crying in front of everyone? Why don’t you tell everyone abiut your sirty tricks

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I only ask what is the $ 31 that is pending if you need it so much, and what will pay me from now on the profits that I generate in references, what does it cost to understand that? if that is my job?

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Just answer me, why you a cheat?
cheat of what? I told you, just pay me my earnings from my 500 references, just that, how hard is it to understand it? right now I have $ 31 pending, if you want to grab it, but please pay me from now on only my earnings references, just that.

flylink

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
cheat of what? I told you, just pay me my earnings from my 500 references, just that, how hard is it to understand it? right now I have $ 31 pending, if you want to grab it, but please pay me from now on only my earnings references, just that.
So you admit it, finally. I will post all screenshots if you post spam again

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
So you admit it, finally. I will post all screenshots if you post spam again
admit what? what happens?, Now I have to make a video to my channel explaining to my 500 references the scam what you do. you think what a cheating person, I would get 500 references that work so hard that generates so much money, you are a total scam