Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

SCAM Flylink.io - Trusted High Paying URL shortener - $3 minimum Payout - Earn bonuses and more!

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, sorry for the inconvenience, I'm just a person from Venezuela, what do you need your money, what have I tried so hard to achieve, I have more than 500 references working very hard thanks to me, I just need my money and everything will be in order, thanks for understand me, regards, I hope your answer brother
User: medico3010
@flylink

PixeLasso

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I've been waiting for a flylink payment for more than 1 week, I've written directly to them but they just do not respond, the payment is approved a long time ago but the payment is still made

Attachments

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site has already been marked as a scam and there is no guarantee users will get paid. The best way is to simply switch to another paid link shortener service, but I don't know why @DOCTORMEGA hasn't learnt his lesson and is still sticking here begging futilely for payments that'll never come. Idiot.

Cont3a

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site has already been marked as a scam and there is no guarantee users will get paid. The best way is to simply switch to another paid link shortener service, but I don't know why @DOCTORMEGA hasn't learnt his lesson and is still sticking here begging futilely for payments that'll never come. Idiot.
Nah this service is legit! It paid me twice, but doctoromega need to calm down that is true.

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is now marked as SCAM??? the last time i checked this was a paying service. But going through previous post, i can see that there is still payment proofs, what actually happened? @flylink

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well not my battle but go back a few pages and you'll see it has paid alot of users and has almost nil complains.
Note that users had to personally ask the site owner in order to get a response. That's not what a legit site should be doing, it should be paying everyone on time without any wacky excuses. Even if it's actually legitimate and can't operate properly due to factors such as click fraud and bots, it's definitely not a stable program and you should switch services.
I repeat: This site is definitely not stable and could stop operating at any time. So switch services if possible.

DOCTORMEGA

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brother but even when are you going to discount money? Now I have more than $ 30 pending that should replace what you say, I demand that you pay me my earnings from now on, can you do it?
There are 500 references working hard for me.
I wait your answer.
@flylink

Cont3a

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brother but even when are you going to discount money? Now I have more than $ 30 pending that should replace what you say, I demand that you pay me my earnings from now on, can you do it?
There are 500 references working hard for me.
I wait your answer.
@flylink
Is it possible to make a comment here until you have $20? Bcs my mail is full of your comments....