Click Here To Join Adslop
Make short links and earn the biggest money

Official FluidStack.io: Passive income from your computer (up to $50/month)

FluidStack

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Fluid, im using now, the value is only show in 31th, or is possible see how is going the value? i want know if everyday gonna refresh the money balance in the site, or is not show
We update the payout balance mid-month, you should expect it to be updated the week of the 18th this month.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I registered 6 days ago and my application hasn’t been approved yet.
Can you please help me to get approved faster so that I can use the program?

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I see that some users have a problem because they do not know how the program works, maybe a Tutorial would help in this case.

matheus176

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We currently aren't supporting VPS (unless they are Windows with uPnP), but we are releasing support for VPSs next month,
well it´s possible to install windows on each vps but i don´t know what is upnp, is there a way to know if each vps has support for this?

FluidStack

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today approval came, but I have no idea how to use the program. Could they do a tutorial?
Once you log in, there are instructions on the Download Node page, and it should all be quite simple!

I registered 6 days ago and my application hasn’t been approved yet.
Can you please help me to get approved faster so that I can use the program?
Could you DM me your email and I will look into approving you.

well it´s possible to install windows on each vps but i don´t know what is upnp, is there a way to know if each vps has support for this?
I would recommend simply trying it on one of your VPSs once we release it.

AllenStrayjom

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fluidstack gives me an error at the end of the installation, I use windows 8.1 (64 bits).

I also tried it with windows xp sp3 (32 bits) and the installer does not work.

JustVlad

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!I have a problem with FluidStack. I did everything like the tutorial, but at 'Payout this mounth' is writen 0 and I left my computer running over. Write that it will update when the node starts, but at the cluster it says that a node is already working. What can I do?

Attachments